The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! [2016 REBOOT BOIS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING]

Started by K-NiGhT, June 15, 2016, 11:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

if you do put me in I'd rather be some reoccurring character rather than a one-time thing, but if there's no demand for that I'm fine with being excluded
(you could use an annoying genwunner dude who always wins and is a poor sport)
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

I have an idea for you. Stay tuned.

In other news, The Elite Four and Champion have been decided! Figured I'd pull from the staff a bit for this one, so as of now your Elite Four is Olimar12345, Latios212, Bespinben, and Bubbles. The champion is Jamaha, of course!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

you apparently didn't read the old one, because if you did you'd know that there is no sandwich order

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

davy

Quote from: Dudeman on June 16, 2016, 09:10:39 AMMissed the boat last time, so I'd very much like to get a spot somewhere if one's available.

also it says a lot that davy shows up just to welcome this back :P

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 16, 2016, 11:30:37 AMI'm flattered that you came back just for this! I'm actually in the process of cutting down the main cast to like 3 people, so maybe I could have you as part of the rival group or something like that :P

There are only two reasons why I post on this forum:

1: To play TWG
2: To be included in other people's stories (or other projects).

I can pretend that's not the case, but it is.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

Ok, here's how it's gonna work. If you'd like to be in the story in some way, PM me with a character sheet. This should include the name of your character (I try not to use usernames as it breaks the immersion), what your 6 pokemon party would look like, as well as a little bit about the character.

Keep in mind when making your team that legendaries are restricted to certain characters, (and even then i made an exception because it's in his username), and also while I will not be enforcing any sort of duplicate rule this time around, that if the number of people requesting to have the same Pokemon is too high, I'm going to ask that someone finds a different Pokemon (looking at you, Rotom)

mikey

unmotivated