News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[NDS] Magical Starsign - "Pirate Battle" by LifeMushroom

Started by Zeta, June 22, 2016, 12:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Magical Starsign
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Pirate Battle
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LifeMushroom

[attachment deleted by admin]

cashwarrior1

Make sure you follow sheet format guidelines (I feel weird saying this because I don't either :P). Also, the first triplet rhythm in measure 13 (and the other ones that go the same way) should be dotted-eight sixteen, it's not a triplet.

LifeMushroom

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 22, 2016, 03:48:49 PMMake sure you follow sheet format guidelines (I feel weird saying this because I don't either :P). Also, the first triplet rhythm in measure 13 (and the other ones that go the same way) should be dotted-eight sixteen, it's not a triplet.
I thought I did follow the format.

Sebastian

Some formatting stuff (didn't check the notes):
- Something is up with the red text. Go ahead and make the composer into two lines, then you can have the arranger and composer in one text space. Same with the titles.
- The BPM/metronome marking should be an expression text, not a text tool text.
- You need a dynamic marking.
- Copyright should be, "Nintendo, Brownie Brown."

I'll check the notes later when I get home :P

EDIT: I just now realized that you use Finale Notepad. Would you like me to do the edits for you?

LifeMushroom

Yes, please. :P
Edited the triplet.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Also, get 4 measures per system. The whole sheet will make way more sense when you do so.
what is shitpost

LifeMushroom

I would appreciate if someone took a look at this, as I have to be out of country for a month next week.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'll help clean this up.
First, I fixed your formatting. Spacing stuff aside, make sure the your musical direction (the allegro moderato) is always bolded. Good on you for using one, though!
I made the sheet 4 bars per system universally, and spaced out the systems a little bit to fill up the page more.
I also put the LH up one octave with an "8lb" sign below; this makes it easier to read and comprehend without having to deal with all those ledger lines.
I also fixed the cramped last couple measures; just a quick reentering was all that it needed.
I haven't actually checked for note accuracy, just FYI. This is just a visual clean up.
Here's the updated file: MUS
what is shitpost

Bespinben

Pro Tip:
If you got an A and an Ab in the same chord, it probably means the Ab is a G# (ex: m. 13-16).

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot