News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Nothing Set in Stone"

Started by Dekudude, February 27, 2008, 07:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaab4Ever

PianoMan

Quote from: Gaab4Ever on March 02, 2008, 04:38:41 AM
Quote from: PianoMasta7 on March 01, 2008, 08:52:44 AMYa, I can play the whole thing, but not on Finale...

what do you mean?
It's like the Morning Theme someone was working on before the server crash. Everyone could play it, but the timing was impossible on Finale.

Gaab4Ever

Dekudude

What he means, is that he can't figure out how to write it in sheet music. :P He can play it, though.

PianoMasta7

I could make a video to proove. But my keyboard isnt in the room with the camera anymore.

Dekudude

We don't need proof. ;) We just need someone to make the sheet so WE can play it.

Pearcinator

IM BACK YAY! (my last username was luke2460...i think)

i was about to give up on nsm since it was down for so long.

But im back now and craving for some nothing set in stone (long since mastered the first half of the song Brain arranged, i can play it blindfolded and deaf if i wanted to)

Its a shame im not good at those things but its great to be back!

Akiro

Quote from: Gaab4Ever on March 01, 2008, 05:41:31 AMI can't recognize it from the game, only some parts of it.
do u think its really in the game? maybe thats why we can't find the midi.
but actually i don't want to let this song down
A MIDI doesn't have to be the real thing.

My mp3 software program MIGHT be able to change it into one though.

i saw a $60 one that could import and export lots of things including MIDI's.  A little better than mine.

Dekudude

Quote from: Pearcinator on March 05, 2008, 12:58:17 AMIM BACK YAY! (my last username was luke2460...i think)

i was about to give up on nsm since it was down for so long.

But im back now and craving for some nothing set in stone (long since mastered the first half of the song Brain arranged, i can play it blindfolded and deaf if i wanted to)

Its a shame im not good at those things but its great to be back!

Do you have the link to his old sheet? I kinda lost it.

Gaab4Ever

Quote from: Akiro on March 05, 2008, 05:44:03 AM
Quote from: Gaab4Ever on March 01, 2008, 05:41:31 AMI can't recognize it from the game, only some parts of it.
do u think its really in the game? maybe thats why we can't find the midi.
but actually i don't want to let this song down
A MIDI doesn't have to be the real thing.

My mp3 software program MIGHT be able to change it into one though.

i saw a $60 one that could import and export lots of things including MIDI's.  A little better than mine.

yeah but to have it on midi is very handy, i mean u could hear better the notes, if u want to use ur ears for playing it.
but u can also find somekind of program that can show u the notes :)

vgmfreak

It's beautiful!
I would like to play it too. Is there anyone who can arrange it? The irony is that this is NSM, and there's no arranger who can do it. O_o I doubt there's a midi for this song.

About this brian guy. Is he connected someway with vgsheets? Cuz he made a really cool arrangement called "Dark Overworld" for SMB. I pmed him, but I haven't gotten a reply from him yet. He said in his post that the sheets will be available in May or June. I want to learn how to play it before school ends :-\ Can anyone transcribe it? I posted it in the request forum.

Dekudude

Yes, that is the guy. :P He used to come here, and while he was here, he arranged about half of the song, then decided he was too busy. :(

Pearcinator

QuoteDo you have the link to his old sheet? I kinda lost it.

I dont have the link for it but i DO have the sheet music for it. The thing is i dont know how to send it to you.

Dekudude

Pearcinator