News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Nothing Set in Stone"

Started by Dekudude, February 27, 2008, 07:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Pearcinator

Well Ice did notate a complete score. But he said it was just a draft, as you can tell its not done as it is too fast.
-
-
"I've got a preliminary version of Nothing Set in Stone for you to download and play around with today. I'm just calling it version 0.2 right now because there's still a few things that I have to smooth out!

http://www.warehouse17.com/nsis_0_2.MUS

Enjoy ... and remember, it's just a rough version =)"

Think u could add the finishing touches to it Brian? That would be really helpful.

Gooch

Oh my god, i can't believe i forgot this song! Definately one of the best songs in MM!

Brawler4Ever

Gooch

So, if this is version, 0.2, how is the final copy coming? anyone know at all?

Gooch

I printed off the draft last night and started to play it. My parents came out of their room and asked what the name was and said it was really cool sounding. My parents are sticklers for good music. Kudos Ice!

Brawler4Ever

No, we don't know how it's coming... As far as I know, no one is working on this song. It's in complete shut-down.

The two parts(Brian's and whoever-elses) can be seen in one of my posts near the bottom of this page... I just put Brian's part first, and then pasted the second part after that...the song sounds complete to me.

Shervin

i think i'm going to try and play this on violin when i can get it printed out.

i hope someoen is working on a "complete" version however.. i really like the song

Ice

Hey guys,

The version I posted IS complete ... as in, it has all the notes. The changes I'm going to make only involves dynamics and the smoothing out of a few passages.

I did make another version recently with a slightly different solo and with a few parts that I thought I was smoothing out at the time, but didn't sound very good to my ear.

Also, glad to hear that some people are enjoying the sheets ... Majora's Mask is full of all kinds of musical gems.

-Ice

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Pearcinator on June 01, 2008, 05:06:43 AM..."I've got a preliminary version of Nothing Set in Stone for you to download and play around with today. I'm just calling it version 0.2 right now because there's still a few things that I have to smooth out!

http://www.warehouse17.com/nsis_0_2.MUS

Enjoy ... and remember, it's just a rough version =)" ...
so is this the link for the final version?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Gooch

Wow, i know this hasn't been posted in in months, but i want to know if anyone has the String parts, it would be nice to play it how it was in the MP3.

Brawler4Ever

Uh...Beethoven II is working on this on GMW. I'll ask him. But, I have a good version of the song
here for the piano.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 31, 2008, 12:58:28 PMMy version is in .mus format.
Also, here's the piece that I was going to play for my Recital.
The recital piece was slightly edited (I took out the long middle part)
my recital went well, by the way.

Note: Near the end, you'll meet a measure that is cut in half. I can't change Time Sigs halfway through the song. (I think it's supposed to be in 3/4 time, and then back to normal somewhere.  :-\

Same as that.  :)

PianoMan

Quote from: Dekudude on February 27, 2008, 07:41:38 PMhttp://www.mediafire.com/?ytglyxm9iij

This song is amazing!

Before the forum crash, several people were working on this.. but no one seemed to finish. Brian got about halfway through, then quit...

Here's what he got done:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3m8bytjmdmt

Come on, lets finish arranging this song! It's amazing!
Can you make a new Mp3 link? this one hath expired

Also: Does anyone know exactly what the status of this piece is... related to the game?

Gooch

what dost thou meanest by thine remark "Status...realted to the game". It doth not comprehend well with mine mind.

By the way (and without the Elizebethian scripting), I want to do a full symphonic arrangement of this, so im gonna attempt it on Notepad, but would much rather to do it on something like '07 or '08 if someone happens to have a safe torrent of it. I'll post it up when i get done.

Brawler4Ever

New MP3 Link

Look at "Stone Tower Temple" in LoZ: Majora's Mask on the site. This song is a remix of that song.

Both are awesome.  ::)