News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Finale piano sound

Started by Static, July 09, 2016, 07:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Static

So, with the GCN Dry Dry Desert sheet as well as Remains of The Factory sheet (from Chrono Trigger) sheet, I noticed that after you guys edited them during the submissions process, the .mus/.musx sounded a lot brighter, punchier, and overall higher quality, at least in my opinion. Sorry if this seems like a silly question, but I was wondering how you guys were able to get it to sound that way in Finale because I'd like the .mus/.musx for all my sheets to sound that way in the future. Thanks!

For reference, here's the GCN Dry Dry Desert .mus that's on-site and has the sound I'm looking for: here
And here's another one of mine that's in submissions and accepted that I also worked on but has the more muffled piano sound that I hear when I create new sheets: here (Dropbox

Again, thank you guys!

Olimar12345

Window>Score Manager>Instrument List tab>Click where you see "Grand Piano" then select "Bright Piano."

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Static