Series: Pikmin
Game: Pikmin 2
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Jellyfloat Pool
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Olimar12345 & Jegilmer

[attachment deleted by admin]

jegilmer

This one really needs some work. The notes should be correct, but I would love for Olimar to help create the same layout that he has done for all of his arrangements from Pikmin 2 (like Bulblax Kingdom for example), that way there will be continuity between the arrangements. Again, sorry about the messy .MUS file and the lack of formatting.

Olimar12345

Hey, I remember this arrangement! Good job so far, but some basic formatting errors are scattered about, such as correct fonts, text sizes and justifications. Your also missing measure numbers. In terms of Pikmin 2 music, you've left out two variations: the "Working" and "Battle" variations (although your enemy approaches might be battle, in which case you would be missing the "Enemy Near" variation (see my bulblax kingdom arrangement)). I'll check out the notes and rhythms later, but these things should be a good start on fixing it up. If you can't find recordings of all of the variations (which can be a nightmare, speaking from experience) shoot me a pm.

Edit: ninja'd! I'll help you fixerup! (Although I'm petty booked today, I'll see if I can tomorrow)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

jegilmer

Hey Thanks! I wasn't sure if I had all of the variations or not, there's so many. I know one of the variations just adds a drum kit (I think that is all), so I'm not sure if you would want to add some rhythmic change even if it isn't necessarily in the synth parts. If there are any specific things that I can help with let me know!

Also, sorry about the incorrect formatting, I only have Finale Notepad since I'm a Sibelius user. Sebastian usually tidies up all of the formatting issues for me.

Olimar12345

Here is the final product of my labor (as we discussed via PM). If you are satisfied, consider it accepted.

[MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

jegilmer

Yeah that's great! ;D
Thanks a ton!!! It'll be cool to get some more Pikmin 2 music up on the site.

Olimar12345

Glad you like it! I updated the OP. (also, I just did a new Pikmin arrangement, check out my arrangement page!)

Accepted!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot