News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG XC Player Signups

Started by davy, July 15, 2016, 11:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

davy

Ok, so TWG XC will be hosted by me. I'll PM Mashi and Bird for the anonymous account passwords. If anyone knows a better method to contact them, please tell me, because I'm not sure they still read their PMs here.

In the mean time, I have a question about my own game's balance. Do you guys prefer the method that I outlined at the bottom of page 2 of this topic, or would it be better if I use trial and error until there are no teams with access to the majority of vigi's or the majority of revivers?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on July 22, 2016, 01:05:05 AMOk, so TWG XC will be hosted by me. I'll PM Mashi and Bird for the anonymous account passwords. If anyone knows a better method to contact them, please tell me, because I'm not sure they still read their PMs here.
If you'd like, I could probably contact one or both of them tomorrow.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

yeh i couldn't think of a game
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 22, 2016, 01:17:59 AMIf you'd like, I could probably contact one or both of them tomorrow.

That would be appreciated.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

so the game will have 11 players, each using their regular and anon account, or just the anon account?
unmotivated

TheZeldaPianist275

mikey

oh haha the OP isn't updated dang 12 is fantastic I can't wait
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I can't wait for this game!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 22, 2016, 09:40:22 AMso the game will have 11 players, each using their regular and anon account, or just the anon account?

12 players. Each using regular and anon account.

E. Gadd Industries

This. This will be amazing.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Role pm's, I think. Or the passwords to the anon accounts.

E. Gadd Industries

I think we're waiting on BDS to get the anon passwords.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

failing that, we could make new TWG accounts.
unmotivated