News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Official Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Project

Started by Latios212, July 16, 2016, 06:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

I'll take Route 205 (Night).

EDIT: Oh, wait. Nvm.

braix

Taking Jubilife City(Night) for both duet and solo piano
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Oh wait I already claimed it, thought I didn't for some reason.
Anyway here's the two piano arrangement for Jubilife City(Night): [MUS]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

10 - Victory! (Wild Pokémon) - Th3Gavst3r
Nice work with this song, buddy!
Few things:
- Don't forget to include the correct copyright information:
Quote from: Latios212 on July 16, 2016, 06:44:06 PM- Game/copyright info (D/P):
Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version
~
Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, GameFreak © 2006
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/
- Game/copyright info (Pt):
Pokémon Platinum Version
~
Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, GameFreak © 2008
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/

- Right-align the composer and arranger name.
- For the left hand, you seem to have added the upper voice (moved an octave down) and added it down with the bass. I'm not against this. I think it works better than adding that third voice; however, a few of the notes you have are wrong.
To get this point across, here is the straight transcription(left hand).
Spoiler
[close]
Obviously, this won't work in a sheet since it's not possible for a human being to play, so we'll move some of the notes down an octave:

Spoiler
[close]
This is what you did in your sheet, which I'm proud of! There are just a couple wrong notes in both voices. Once again, this pic has the correct notes and playable by humans, and the second pic is the straight transcription.

Also, I think that second layer you have in is fine. I just removed it in the pic to clearly show the two voices. And the eighth rests in the pic are incorrectly placed. My bad. xD
- Maybe you could add a forte at M. 2. Just a recommendation since it sounds so happy and brisk from that point on.

That's all I can see! Excellent work, Gav!

Latios212

Oh riight this still exists

I've arranged these and added them to the folder:
43 - Let's Go Together!
82 - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Trainer Ave

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 18, 2016, 07:55:39 PMThank you to the person who posted the remaining tracks.
Claiming Dialga/Palkia battle.

Ill be working on a duet version.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

AmpharosAndy

I've done an 'as-heard' duet of the team galactic commander theme, which might be useful for JDMEK5 to peek at for his presumably solo version. As-heard meaning pretty much impossible. Just thought it might save you a bit of time if you're going to do it anyway.
https://youtu.be/lL2omEhvO_U

EDIT: pahaha I didn't realise there is one on site already XD
innit

LuxraySpiral

I'm gonna claim Victory! Trainer and Victory! Champion, but I might not finish them for a few months
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

AmpharosAndy

Currently working on Route 203 (Day) with help from Latios. I also had a go at Victory! Trainer last week but I see Lux is eyeing it up too. Idk what the best solution is but we could workshop it at some point. There's a similar clash with Veilstone City as daj has claimed it and I had a go at that the other week.
innit

LuxraySpiral

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 28, 2017, 02:27:15 AMCurrently working on Route 203 (Day) with help from Latios. I also had a go at Victory! Trainer last week but I see Lux is eyeing it up too. Idk what the best solution is but we could workshop it at some point.

If you've made a start on it, I don't see why I should take it off you. I shall let go of my claim for Victory! Trainer.
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

Sebastian

Seb 2.0 has arrived.

Thought I'd spice this project back to life, so here is some feedback.

4 - Twinleaf Town (Day) - Latios212
Yo. Great job with this arrangement! I love how you incorporated the voices and how this piece is arranged as a whole. Great work.

A couple suggestions. Nothing major.
- A couple minor note mistakes in M. 1 and 2 (LH). The G should be an E (M. 1) and the G# should be a G (M. 2).
- I believe a courtesy accidental on the left hand C in M. 4 (LH) would be helpful.
- M. 8. What would you think of adding a courtesy accidental on that F on beat 2 (right hand)? I believe it would be helpful since it would clearly show the performer that the d5 changed to a P5.
- I'm hearing this for the bass of M. 17-20.
What do you think?
Spoiler
[close]

But, yeah. That's all I see! Nice work once again. I'm definitely adding this bad boy to my 3-ring binder haha.

7 - Lake - Zeila
Great job hearing all those notes! This one sounds pretty challenging, but you pulled it off well.

Couple things:
- The chord is slightly off in M. 7...here is what I'm hearing.
Spoiler
[close]
- M. 10-17. Go ahead and double check the melody for grace notes. I noticed that there were a couple of those missing.
- You also have the option of getting rid of the repeat signs and just writing that section out. The grace notes are in different places and are absent/there in certain spots.

10 - Victory! (Wild Pokémon) - Th3Gavst3r
Nice work, bro!

- Don't forget to put a dynamic marking.
- Just a comment, not something is incorrect. The left hand throughout has a bunch of extra notes, but that really isn't an issue. Just thought I'd point that out. The only concern that I would have with that is that it could be difficult to play all those notes at the speed this song is required.
- This is just my opinion, but when I see 8va markings in the middle of the staff, to me it looks a little shoddy. Maybe you could consider using a clef change instead.

Th3Gavst3r

I'm glad you noticed the changes Seb, forgot to write an update post heh...

Unfortunately with that 8va, everything is pretty far off the bottom of a treble staff so you'd still need an 8vb if you swapped clefs. Between the two, the bass clef with 8va definitely looks better.

As for the difficulty, I do think this piece would be easier to play than it looks at first, mostly because the LH could spend the bulk of the song in an octave span. I did simplify a few large jumps though, it would've been hard to play a couple of those eighth notes :)

Links
[NDS] Pokemon DPPt

Victory! (Wild Pokémon)
[close]

Irresponsible Piano

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AmpharosAndy

Route 203 needs a lot of help so I'll drop these here so that anyone can give some tips. Updated according to Zeila's feedback.

Victory! Trainer: [MUS]

Route 203 (Day): [MUS]

innit