News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: TWG Falcon on July 23, 2016, 08:26:20 PMTrès bien, nous allons le faire! Ce jeu va être génial!
not sure if this is just from google translate or I don't know the meaning of le faire
unmotivated

TheZeldaPianist275

Referring to TWG Mario, not Noc.

But I like you too, Noc.

TWG Mario

Some may try flattery to succeed, but in the end, fate is inevitable, especially when fate manifests itself in the form of destruction from the hand of a madman.

Bubbles

o/ hi everyone, I'm back

ngl kinda sad that TWG Haruhi isn't in this game :c

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Mario on July 23, 2016, 08:35:06 PMCold, writhing in the darkness, alone. They do not know what is about to hit them; no, they cannot understand, cannot COMPREHEND. In the shadows lurks an unspeakable evil, waiting, longing, twisting with an eagerness unrivaled by any that came before. One may think that such an innocuous person, nothing more than a MERE blue collar worker, could ever be capable of such horrible deeds. Some see him as a hero, but others, others have truly come to understand the horrors that are held in the mind of this madman. For years and years he has plagued the Koopa Kingdom as the so-called protector of the Mushroom Kingdom, pursuing its denizens far and wide, with one simple, thinly concealed goal in mind: GENOCIDE. He might put on an amicable face in public, but this is but a veil. An attempt to repress the ugly truth until he can get what he came here for. His thirst for blood will be met with the crunching of innumerable shells underfoot, the BURNING of whatever else gets in his way, and the unrelenting destruction of every brick of the castles of King Koopa. But his thirst is unquenchable. It will not stop there. And once everyone realizes the truth, it will be too late.

IT'S A ME.
lol!!!

AwesomeYears

Quote from: TWG Mario on July 23, 2016, 08:35:06 PMCold, writhing in the darkness, alone. They do not know what is about to hit them; no, they cannot understand, cannot COMPREHEND. In the shadows lurks an unspeakable evil, waiting, longing, twisting with an eagerness unrivaled by any that came before. One may think that such an innocuous person, nothing more than a MERE blue collar worker, could ever be capable of such horrible deeds. Some see him as a hero, but others, others have truly come to understand the horrors that are held in the mind of this madman. For years and years he has plagued the Koopa Kingdom as the so-called protector of the Mushroom Kingdom, pursuing its denizens far and wide, with one simple, thinly concealed goal in mind: GENOCIDE. He might put on an amicable face in public, but this is but a veil. An attempt to repress the ugly truth until he can get what he came here for. His thirst for blood will be met with the crunching of innumerable shells underfoot, the BURNING of whatever else gets in his way, and the unrelenting destruction of every brick of the castles of King Koopa. But his thirst is unquenchable. It will not stop there. And once everyone realizes the truth, it will be too late.

IT'S A ME.
k

mikey

unmotivated

TWG Ness

did you really need  to pic that profile pic.
I mean really

BlackDragonSlayer

Hello! I figure I should probably post now, although I don't really have much to say at this point! Let's hope that with twice the accounts comes twice the activity!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

that sounds like you meant it to be from your anon account lol
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Hahahaha! No, I'm afraid you're wrong in that assumption! My schedule's kind of been really off lately since I've been sick, so I've been getting up later, plus, I was busy writing some other stuff. I just figured that since I already posted elsewhere here, I might as well post in the TWG!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Yoshi

Hey guys~

It would be super is no one used there killing powers randomly tonight ;)

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Updated the first post because I forgot to mention some things:

QuoteDue to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game