News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Also, in case anyone is confused about this: there's no limit on power uses, aside from the limit of one use per night phase.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Wow already at four pages? Well I claim #BlueTeamBestTeam, meaning that my alt is not on the blue team. More later.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

*sighhhhhhhhh* You know, this is actually refreshing for a change; it's only night 1 & we have this much activity.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 24, 2016, 04:27:48 AM*sighhhhhhhhh* You know, this is actually refreshing for a change; it's only night 1 & we have this much activity.
You'd think that would have something to do with the anon accounts.

TWG Samus

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 23, 2016, 11:48:35 PMWow already at four pages? Well I claim #BlueTeamBestTeam, meaning that my alt is not on the blue team. More later.
wait...are we supposed to claim our colors??

Maelstrom

No, unles you want to get killed.

TWG Mario

They think it's difficult, but they don't really know what it's like. Me? I think it's easy. It was easy the first time, it was easy the next, and it's been easy ever since. All it takes is a little... push. So, yes, please claim your colors. Let's make things... fun. :)

TWG Link

TWG Mario

Awww, what's the matter now? Taking yourself too seriously? Because I can't wait to turn ALL THOSE FROWNS UPSIDE DOWN.

E. Gadd Industries

Fineeeeee.... If I have to. I'm claiming Team Beige. Happy?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Ness

Mario is legit creeping me out now

TWG Luigi

�� ˙˙˙Ɩ ɹǝqɯnu ǝq llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM

mikey

There are enough alt accounts that I think the advantage gained from figuring out who's who is probably not worth the time spent trying to figure it out
also what the heck olimar you'll be dead tomorrow night
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Unless his alt is a guardian, or he's counting on the red guardian to step in.

Olimar12345

Do not worry about my well-being. Proposition: Blue team: PM me your claims so that we can form our alliance early and wreck this game.

#BlueTeamBestTeamForever
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!