News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Old Pieces

Started by waterfreak, May 06, 2012, 02:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterfreak

hello, im new to the forums and ive used this site for about 2 or 3 years now and i havent been on in a while but i remember there used to be some virtuoso pieces and more duets that might have been replaced (ex. Super Mario World Athletic virtuoso) i would appreciate it if you could readd some of these pieces in as it is hard to find any kind of sheet music like the ones on this site anywhere else. Personally I thought there was a shadow mario duet on this site previously but i cant find such a thing now. Anyways i would appreciate anything regarding this. thank you.

K-NiGhT

They got removed for some reason. Not sure why...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

I replaced the Shadow Mario "Duet" because it wasn't a duet at all.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

The reason why the Virtuoso pieces got taken off the main site was not because they were considered too hard, but rather because they deviated from the original piece too much. Ninsheetmusic arrangements are supposed to be transcriptions of the original, not a re-invention of it. Nothing is wrong with re-inventions of a familiar piece, I quite like them, but that's just the site rule.

You can still find Maestro's Virtuoso arrangements on his thread in the Submissions board though.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on May 06, 2012, 02:42:29 PMThe reason why the Virtuoso pieces got taken off the main site was not because they were considered too hard, but rather because they deviated from the original piece too much. Ninsheetmusic arrangements are supposed to be transcriptions of the original, not a re-invention of it. Nothing is wrong with re-inventions of a familiar piece, I quite like them, but that's just the site rule.

You can still find Maestro's Virtuoso arrangements on his thread in the Submissions board though.
actually I think it's because Maestro was leaving and taking all of his sheets with him or something.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

No, Bespin is mostly correct.

me irl
[close]