News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[Wii] Kirby's return to Dreamland - Multiple Songs

Started by Ludis, July 26, 2016, 05:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludis

It'd be really nice if each one of these soundtracks get a piano arrangement (both MIDI & sheet music) :3

Altissimo

Ludis

Quote from: Altissimo on July 26, 2016, 08:47:45 AMOut of curiosity, why MIDI?

MIDI makes it much easier for me to learn the song, it gives you an idea of how it should play out + I can plug my digital piano to my computer and practice it with Synthesia.
And the music sheets are just for off-computer use. (I also need MIDIs because I'm still learning how to read the notes on music sheets :-X)

Latios212

Ooh, great taste. This version of Grape Garden is one of my favorite Kirby re-arrangements, along with KEY Butter Building, with the sprawling piano accompaniment and whatnot.

I know mastersuperfan has requested this one before. I've considered doing this one for a while, but I don't know if I'll have the patience to see it through...

It'd be a tough arrangement to play, though. Just like the abovementioned Butter Building.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dekkadeci

Shucks, I haven't tried any of these on the piano before...

...except, surprisingly, "Vs. Magolor"/"Vs. Magolor EX"/"Under My Control". My first try at the piano was no doubt inaccurate, though, and upon second reflection, I totally wasn't playing the drum parts.

Once I figure out what precise chords are playing in that piece, though, I'm sure the transcription will come easily to me.

(I'm fairly sure the last ones (1:55-2:03) are E minor, G# minor, G major, F# major, F major, D minor-like, and E major, though.)