Game: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Serene Village
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bespinben

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

Nice arrangement!

In measure 39, what's that bracket beneath the LH staff supposed to mean? Is it a pedal line, or?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Yeah it's a pedal line so the last two notes aren't affected by it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

If so, I think it's better to write it similar to how you did in measure 15. I think it's clearer that way.

Also maybe change the repeat to a D.C al Fine. It seems like your idea is that, after the repeat, you should play till measure 16 and end there. by changing the repeat you can yet again make it more clearer for the performer. And if you want it more as an optional ending, you could do it kind of like I did in this sheet but instead write something like "ad lib: D.C al Fine".
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

I prefer the repeat structure set up as it is right now. The lowercase, italicized, parenthesized "fine" is more of a hint to the performer so as to say "here's my suggestion of where to stop" as opposed to a formal DC structure which implies that the song actually stops there. And the repeat bars at the end signify that the original track is supposed to loop.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

I'd suggest adding a double bar at the fine. Typically they have solid barlines, but if this is just a suggested fine then a double barline would be a nice compromise.

Also the placement of that crescendo mark at measure 17 is bugging me. ><

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Fixed and fixed.

As for the pedal in 39:
Quote from: BespinbenAh, I took a note from some liturgical compositions' sheets -- it was assumed there'd be pedaling throughout, but still specifically notated at certain spots where it would be helpful as a reminder
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta