News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XCI Player Sign-Ups

Started by davy, August 13, 2016, 12:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG XCI will be:

FireArrow's game
8 (100%)
Nocturne's game
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 24, 2016, 09:04:39 AM

davy

Let's see if we can get three games in a row.

In for playing

1. davy
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. TheZeldaPianist
5. Dudeman
6. dajwxp
7. FireArrow
8. BrainyLucario
9. Bubbles (if the game is simple).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

I'm feeling stupid so IN wooooooooooooooo
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

daj

FireArrow

in even though I probably should be doing more important things
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Maelstrom

This will probably run into the start of college for me, and I need all the free time I can get.

davy

Nocturne, can you make a 7 or 8 player game?
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

mikey

this game is meant to be taken completely seriously
Fast Men

This TWG features some of the fastest men around.

Introducing the Roles:
1.  Eobard Thawne [The Flash]- Reverse Flash is from the future.  He's a bad dude who tries to use Barry's speed to get back to the future.
2.  Barry Allen [The Flash]- His name is Barry Allen and he's the fastest man alive.  You may have heard of him.
3.  Silver Surfer [Fantastic Four]- The Herald of Thanos.  Flies across the universe at light speeds.
4.  Quicksilver [Avengers]- Spoiler alert: he dies.  Bonus points if you die in this game too.
5.  Quicksilver [X-Men]- Doesn't die, but isn't hot.  He does have cool goggles though.
6. SanicSonic the Hedgehog [Sonic the Hedgehog]- Moves around at the speed of sound/ Has places to go...
7.  Sion [League of Legends]- COOOOWAAAAAARDSSS!!!!

How this game works:
Eobard Thawne and Barry Allen are both fast enough to travel through time.  Eobard Thawne can only be lynched in the Present or when he and Barry Allen are in the same time period (Past, Present, or Future).
Each time period has different artifacts that the time travelers can acquire to increase their chances of winning.  When a player travels to a certain time period, they are given one of the items from that time period, chosen at random.
Past: Flying Goggles // Bloodied Axe
Present: Tachyon Prototype // Loki's Sceptre // Chaos Emerald
Future: Silver Surfer's Board
I have the rest of the game written out on my computer but no internet I'll have the full game posted sometime tomorrow
[close]
unmotivated

FireArrow

hey i thought of a game too

I like man hunts
Roles
Gender Swap Selena Gomez - Vote counts as 100.
Sarah Palin With a Stache - Vote counts as -99.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Rules:
This game only has day phases and all kills are done through lynches. Players cannot vote for themselves. If there are more than three seperate people with votes on them, then everyones vote is changed to 1. Wolf wins when humans can no longer win, humans win by eliminating the wolf. KITB's are not announced.
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department