Wall-e (was the most super-amazing movie ever!+no spoilers)

Started by Olimar12345, July 03, 2008, 01:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: FallenPianist on July 03, 2008, 05:00:26 PM
Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 03, 2008, 04:47:06 PMbut can't we have just one movie without any kind of love crap in it?  I'm really getting sick off it.

Lol, no we can't. And yeah, i'm also getting sick of it. But i think i'll go see this movie, it looks funny.

I am horribly sick of it.

"An assassin, who has never loved, is totally incapable of loving anyone, but for the mission that we're filming...he falls in love...just this one time"  hm, wait, thats the Hitman movie they ruined.
-

Dude

I saw it for the second time yesterday. It's better than it was the first time. ;D

Harvest

-

generalmayo

u'm probably never gunna see wall-e until it becomes like the oldest movie in the world.......sigh  :'(

okay okay I get it

Harvest

I saw it.

The first half kind of sucked and the second half was pretty good.
-

HugoMeister

Yeah, it was kinda boring in the beginning, but toward the end it got good.

The short before the movie was good too. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gu4n

The movie is in cinemas July 31th here in the Netherlands.

PseudoMario16

has anyone but me noticed that wall-e looks alot like R.O.B. from super smash bros brawl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Are people actually complaining about the lack of dialog?  If that's the case, then watch Les Triplettes de Belleville.  It has less than a sentence in it, but has tons and TONS of story.  Not a family movie though, its rated pg-13 for animated nudity at the very beginning.

Palagerini

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 09, 2008, 11:47:40 AMhas anyone but me noticed that wall-e looks alot like R.O.B. from super smash bros brawl

yea he does kinda... and he looks like short circut...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

generalmayo

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the sad part was at the end the funniest was when eve was getting fixed

okay okay I get it

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

gremhiilzoone

I've saw it on its realese. It's really a awesome movie. The lack of dialogues on its begining is eally cool.WALL-E seems a little with R.O.B from Brawl :P
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

MegaMoo

I thought it was a great movie. Also, I thought the lack of dialouge was refreshing. Pixar was clever to get something like that to work.

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.