News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by DS, September 18, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

But Wii Sports was a bundled game.
This way, it's so much better.

DocDoom2

4 words... THAT MARIO GAME THOUGH!
That Zelda info is also SUPER hype!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 12, 2017, 09:13:26 PMBut Wii Sports was a bundled game.
This way, it's so much better.

You're right: now I can choose not to waste even a small portion of my money on it! Perspective!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Super Mario Odyssey looks incredible, but when they said "holiday 2017" I literally shouted "FUCK YOU" at the screen ahahahaha

Zelda and Mario are currently the only games I'm interested in, so idk if I'm going to use the money I've saved for the console right away.

And yeah the console is $300 with no game which is just yikes. I might have to hold off until they at least bundle it with something.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

WaluigiTime64

Looks like it's going to be a good year.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

Disgaea 5 (with and without collectors shit), two more zelda amiibo, two zelda bundles, accessory pricing...

here come preorders, too...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Seriously so excited for this. Console comes out the day I leave for a tour with one of the ensembles at my university, so I can play Zelda while we're on the bus! (Thank God it has outlets.)

The lineup of this console during the first year alone is enough to warrant a purchase from me. Zelda and Mario look fantastic, new Xenoblade is dope, hyped for Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, TWO possible Dragon Quest games, and I'm super interested in ARMS even though its just Wii Sports Boxing with extra stretchy arms.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

EFitTrainr

I just preordered the Neon Joy-con Console, with the Master Edition of Zelda.

WOOOOH
I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 13, 2017, 01:52:40 AMI just preordered the Neon Joy-con Console, with the Master Edition of Zelda.

WOOOOH
UM EXCUSE ME I PREORDERED THEM FOR YOU DONT YOU DARE

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2017, 09:15:51 PMAnd yeah the console is $300 with no game which is just yikes. I might have to hold off until they at least bundle it with something.
I get why you're hesitant, and I would be too. The way I kind of see it is that perhaps they might look at it like they did the 3DS: Mark it down a bunch a few months later and then throw a shit-ton of VC games at the "ambassadors" who bought it for full price. One can only hope.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

this is true and you are the best <3
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

So what did I miss, does some kind soul want to lay down the info like they usually do for people like us
unmotivated

Nebbles

SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY BABY

AND BOTW

AND XENOBLADE 2

HOLD ME
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

how did you not mention FE Warriors there
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book