News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Nintendo Music Piano Recital

Started by Tgamer240, July 03, 2008, 06:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgamer240

I really need help. I'm thinking about having my piano teacher hold a special Nintendo-themed Piano recital. One problem: I don't know which songs I should remix for the recital!
That's where you come in. I need your help in making a list of piano recital theme songs.

Here are the rules!
1. The first song should be a title screen theme.
2. The last song should be a credits theme.
3. One of the songs must be SMB1 Overworld theme.
4. One of the songs must be any type of Ridley's theme (meaning that the remix can be from any game).
5. One of the songs must be a SSB original theme song. It can be any one.

But the songs between the first and last songs can be in any order you like. I can have up to 15 songs.
One more rule: Have fun! :)
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Brawler4Ever

Nice. Here are a few remixes. I suggest that you look at Dark Mario and Dark Kirby.

*Dark Mario's an MP3. Here's the .MUS.
Just be sure to give the original peoples' their credit.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dekudude

If I can make a suggestion, I recommend replacing Ridley with either a Kirby song, or the Zelda Overworld. People are more familiar with both. For Super Smash Bros, do either the 2nd or 3rd game. Therefore, my idea for a song list:

- Melee or Brawl intro
- Mario Overworld
- Kirby Green Greens
- Zelda Overworld
- Credits? Probably Mario, because it's one of the more familiar.

Be sure to capture the recital on video!

Palagerini

i like dekudude's list cept instead of the mario credits how bout the metroid 2 credits? or the yoshi's island credit (highly recommends). they both sound very creditish..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Nana1Popo2

hmm, maybe, Underworld Theme from Brawl, Porky's Theme, and maybe a pokemon theme? i was thinking Ruby/Sapphire Trainer Battle, but that's not well known......definetly the Legend of Zelda Overworld
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16