[DELETED] [PC] Touhou 15: Legacy of the Lunatic Kingdom - "The Rabbit Has Landed" by MKXScorpion

Started by Zeta, September 14, 2016, 01:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Touhou 15: Legacy of the Lunatic Kingdom
Console: PC
Title: The Rabbit Has Landed
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: MKXScorpion

WaluigiTime64

Don't worry guys, I'm on it. Already noticed several things that should be fixed, so I'll get back to you when I can.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Ok I'm back. Here's the new MUS file.

Some improvements:
 - The beaming was the biggest issue by far. Look at the sheet and you can get an idea of how it works.
 - In doing the beaming fixes, the note values have also been altered, because very few people like seeing dots doing 2 different things to the same note.
 - On some occasions the LH had 16th notes where there could've been staccatos. All of those have been fixed.
 - The Bb minor section was actually Eb minor. It's strange, because you got the other sections correct, including the one which is almost identical.
 - Added some slurs to the LH to make it more obvious where it doesn't staccato.
 - Fixed a few accidentals.
 - Altered the measure distribution.
 - Fixed the formatting (text, font, quotation marks, etc.). Read these next time.
 - Fixed the file name, to include the game name.

Suggestions:
 - Add some slurs to the RH, to accentuate the staccatos.
 - Add some more dynamics.
 - Add some more articulations (such as accents).
 - Any reason why there's a random gap in the LH at Measure 50?
 - The LH from M.17-24 and M.49-56 seems a bit fast. Maybe simplify it a little (such as avoiding any repeated 16th notes)?

Other than that, the actual notes were all very accurate! Nice work on that part.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

As much as I don't want this sheet do die, but it looks like this may, in fact, be plagiarism, unless, of course, it was you who created this arrangement:
As per the rules of this forum, and since you haven't posted once, I will just be archiving this for now. If, in fact, this is your own arrangement, please repost it and inform us.