Title: Credits
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Altissimo

Maelstrom

-Tempo text should be bold.
-RH parking on the first 2 systems of pg 2 placed awkwardly
-Assuming you simplified the 2nd layer in the RH for playability.
-How is one supposed to play the top layer and the bottom of the RH at one time? It's just not possible. This could be solved with 4 things, none of which are perfect:
1: Shortening the note length so it's not held so long.
2: Add pedal
3: Add Sostenuto ped. but that only works the way you would want if you were at a grand piano
4: Be creative?
Regardless, it needs to change in some way.
-Double barline needed for m17 for the key change

You may have noticed I didn't really talk about the notes at all.
That's because, while I may want to take a 2nd look later, they're pretty much perfect.

Altissimo

I did simplify the RH for playability. Decided to add a ped marking. Everything else is fixed.

FireArrow

Why are you asking the player to move their right hand down just to play octaves in 18-25?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

That almost looks like a copy and paste error from the measures with the whole notes.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: FireArrow on November 12, 2016, 04:22:29 PMWhy are you asking the player to move their right hand down just to play octaves in 18-25?

It's not a copy-paste error. I thought it would be easier on the player that way. Maybe not I guess since they have to move their hand. Should I remove it?
(I do mean for the first eighth note to not be beamed to the others though)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

the top notes of the octave, so LH is playing the bottom part and RH is playing top part

Olimar12345

In that case, I would suggest rewriting it like this:

This way you can more easily see which layer is intended for which hand, since it isn't uncommon to see planing octaves in the LH.

Maelstrom

So close....
I fixed the hypermeter on pg 1, cleaned up the rests in that repeating section, along with the staccato/whole note collision.
Fixed ped. markings.
Maybe some small formatting fix I'm forgetting.
Files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q955sppz2u4w1no/AABdBsXex15X7oTHYc2-6vMaa?dl=0