Series: Other
Game: Minecraft
Console: PC
Title: Wet Hands
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Sebastian

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

This is my favorite MineCraft song! Fresh off the press.

DS

Seriously? No one has put this up on Ninsheet yet? 0_o I'm shocked

WaluigiTime64

I forgot how nostalgic this song is to me. Beautiful arrangement!
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

FireArrow

Was hoping you would use the pedal instead of slurs everywhere.

Was not disappointed.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: DS on November 24, 2016, 10:38:51 AMSeriously? No one has put this up on Ninsheet yet? 0_o I'm shocked
Same! It's a great song.

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 24, 2016, 11:19:47 AMI forgot how nostalgic this song is to me. Beautiful arrangement!
Thanks, bro!

Quote from: FireArrow on November 24, 2016, 03:05:10 PMWas hoping you would use the pedal instead of slurs everywhere.

Was not disappointed.
Glad I didn't let you down : )
This song is made for the pedal.

Olimar12345

Solid arrangement. few suggestions:

-I would hide the rest in the RH during the 6/4 measure, since you have cross-staved things happening during that time.
-You're missing a lower octave D in the RH in measure 16 when the melody goes into octaves.
-Your margin choices are... odd.

[Here] is a file containing the changes listed above so that you can see what I mean in these areas.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 26, 2016, 03:07:03 PM-I would hide the rest in the RH during the 6/4 measure, since you have cross-staved things happening during that time.
Makes sense.
Fixed.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 26, 2016, 03:07:03 PM-You're missing a lower octave D in the RH in measure 16 when the melody goes into octaves.
Whew.....it's really quiet, but after having it pointed out I do hear it.
Fixed.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 26, 2016, 03:07:03 PM-Your margin choices are... odd.
Oh, ok. Maybe you could tell me what was wrong so I don't make the same mistake in the future. Was the left margin too wide or..?

Thanks for the feedback!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on November 26, 2016, 03:15:31 PMOh, ok. Maybe you could tell me what was wrong so I don't make the same mistake in the future. Was the left margin too wide or..?

They were odd and seemingly random values, as opposed to the usual 0.5 all around default. Didn't look intentional to me.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Ah, ok. I must've messed with them accidentally.

Files updated.

Latios212

Nice sheet! Just a couple really small things:
- Make sure your pedal markings are placed precisely and consistently - they're a bit all over the place, some on the barline, some before...
- Extra unnecessary courtesy accidental in m. 20.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on November 26, 2016, 03:58:46 PM- Make sure your pedal markings are placed precisely and consistently - they're a bit all over the place, some on the barline, some before...
Sounds good. I'll give them a good kick.
Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 26, 2016, 03:58:46 PM- Extra unnecessary courtesy accidental in m. 20.
Whoops. Must have been the c/p lol.
Fixed.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot