Series: Other
Game: Street Fighter Alpha
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Nash's Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Fantastic Ike

Tobbeh99

Overall, it looks really good!

I think it needs some slight formatting changes, some clashing stuff and such.

-M.5-6, maybe have both hands play the melody, but thinner than measure 7-8. So the RH and the LH plays a bit of the melody. Just an idea, make it that way if you want to.

-M.30, the RH notation is incorrect. Make the dotted 8th in the middle into a 16th-tied-8th notes. Your choice of notation is also a bit controversial, using two dotted 8th notes followed by a dotted 8th. You might want to consider using dotted 8th note, 16th-tied-8th, 8th note - instead.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Yug_Guy

A couple of things I noticed:
  • From measure 10 onward, you're missing the bass part. It's a bit hard to hear in the source you linked, but I think it's inclusion would make this piece a lot more lively
  • You've got a lot of stuff overlapping with each other, especially any triplet stuff. It would be good to clean that up a bit.
  • Remember that in 4/4, the first two beats & the last two beats should be separated by ties. For example, measure 18 should be dotted quarter note - eighth tied to a quarter note - quarter note
Other than that, I'd say you've got a pretty good sheet!

Fantastic Ike

Okay, I think I changed everything you two suggested. However, I didn't add in the bass part because it muddles the piece, at least from a visual standpoint. This is my first official submission, hope it's good overall.

Latios212

Hiya. Some major things right off the bat:
- Playability. Measures 8 and 13 are ridiculous to demand someone play.
- Rhythm grouping. You're doing a fine job in the LH in most places but some places need to be fixed, like 17 (LH) and 21, 30-32 (RH). Show each individual beat.
- General tidying up of layers and stuff - for instance m. 29 RH is all messy.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Latios212

If you ever find time to make changes, let us know~

But putting this in the archive for now.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle