News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Just Tobbeh's Opinions

Started by Tobbeh99, November 29, 2016, 11:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 30, 2016, 01:36:46 PMSorry to argue against you, but everyone can make their arrangement thread as well. But I guess and think that that is more important as it's the focus of the site.

well not only that but there's an entire board where individual arrangement topics are the focus...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

And surprisingly we are a video game piano arrangement site

mikey

If the mods have decided that this thread is fine we should probably drop it.  Whining about things (historically) hasn't changed their minds
unmotivated

Sebastian

Dudeman

I mean personally I haven't decided that this thread is fine but if I (or someone) moved this to Creativity Corner then I'd be satisfied. If there aren't any objections then I'll do it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dude on November 30, 2016, 05:58:47 PMAnd surprisingly we are a video game piano arrangement site
Wait, what? Really? ...
I thought this was Spanish class!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

I don't see a problem with having it in the creativity corner.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 01, 2016, 04:00:29 AMWait, what? Really? ...
I know it's really hard to tell from the banner on the main page, isn't it!?

braix

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 01, 2016, 04:00:29 AMWait, what? Really? ...
Holla señoro, vous êtes lostですか。
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

As usual zorro's Italian is on point
unmotivated