Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project 3(?) [Tiebreaker Voting Done]

Started by Olimar12345, December 15, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Welcome back to the next deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project Topic 3(?):

Quote from: DonValentino on July 04, 2015, 01:52:15 PMThis is a topic to discuss which game should be featured for the next Arrangement Project. Here's a breakdown of the steps we'll be following:
  • Every user shall nominate a single game so it is added to the poll. If possible, it'd be nice if you could explain why you chose that game, it could always convince other users to pick your option!
  • Once we reach 10 game nominations, the poll will open to voting. Past 10 days, it will be closed, and the game with most votes will be the one chosen for the next AP. If there are more than one games with the same number of votes, a second round will take place with just those games.
  • Another topic will be created specifically for the AP in question.

You may also nominate an Unofficial Arrangement Project.

Nominees are listed below:

1) Donkey Kong 64 Unofficial Arrangement Project
2) The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
3) Mario Kart 8
4) Super Mario Galaxy
5) Love live school idol festival
6) Fire Emblem Awakening
7) league of legends
8) Chrono Trigger
9) Pokemon Sun and Moon
10) Super Smash Bros. Melee

Nomination Info
VOTING HAS BEGUN! Use this time to nominate a game of your choice to be a possible next project. Nominate a game by posting in bold in a comment below. Once we reach about ten nominations the voting process will begin. Please stand by for that information.

NOMINATIONS ARE DONE THANKS FOR PLAYING VOTING COMING SOON

Example nomination:
QuoteI nominate The Legend of Zelda b/c it's great and I love it.
[close]

Round One Voting Post
READ THIS ENTIRE POST

To submit a vote, PM me a message with the subject "Next Official Arrangement Project 3 Vote," containing your top two game choices. If you only want to vote for one game, that's fine too, but you can't use your two votes on the same game (similar to how a normal poll would work). In order to prevent inactives or people who have little to no intentions of helping from skewing the results away from the arranger's interest, any arranger who has at least one arrangement hosted on the site will have their vote count twice. That way there's more of a chance that arranges who actually plan to help out get the project they would enjoy. And I specify "on the site" because that means they have shown that they are capable of working up to the NSM standard.

ALSO

In order to confuse things less, NO SWITCHING YOUR VOTES. (This wouldn't be an option in a normal poll anyway, but here is the obligatory post of me saying it anyway) Just be absolutely sure what you want to vote for before you send it in.

FOLLOW THE RULES

People who don't use the correct subject will get a reply of me quoting it but size 24 and bold.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 11, 2015, 10:48:04 PMReading is hard, you know?

ONE LAST THING:

Voting will be open for exactly ONE WEEK. Rather than post a time and convert it into several different time zones, just view the posting time of this message and it will be a week from that (ooo, so simpleeeeee). Seven days from this post the voting will end and a new project shall emerge.

Nominees are listed below:
Spoiler
1) Donkey Kong 64 Unofficial Arrangement Project
2) The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
3) Mario Kart 8
4) Super Mario Galaxy
5) Love live school idol festival
6) Fire Emblem Awakening
7) league of legends
8) Chrono Trigger
9) Pokemon Sun and Moon
10) Super Smash Bros. Melee
[close]

[close]

Round One Results
THE RESULTS:

Seventh Place
Three way tie for Seventh place:
7) Pokemon Sun and Moon - 2 Votes
7) Super Smash Bros. Melee - 2 Votes
7) league of legends - 2 Votes
Sixth Place
Sixth Place:
6) Fire Emblem Awakening - 4 Votes
Fifth Place
Fifth Place:
5) Love live school idol festival - 6 Votes
Forth Place
Forth Place:
4) Super Mario Galaxy - 8 Votes
Third Place
Third Place:
3) Mario Kart 8 - 10 Votes
Second Place
Second Place:
2) Donkey Kong 64 Unofficial Arrangement Project - 12 Votes
FIRST PLACE
First Place IS A TIE BETWEEN:
1) The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - 14 Votes
1) Chrono Trigger - 14 Votes

TIEBREAKER VOTING ROUND COMING UP SOON! BE SURE TO MAKE A POST CONVINCING VOTERS WHY YOUR CHOICE IS BETTER
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Round Two Voting Post
READ THIS ENTIRE POST

Here's how the voting will work for the tiebreaker round. To submit a vote, PM me a message with the subject [Next Official AP3 Tiebreaker Vote], containing only one of the two choices listed below. (Please just copy/paste the subject in brackets, it makes it so much easier to organize) Same vote counting for site arrangers vs non site arrangers, for the same reasons.

-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-Chrono Trigger

This poll will only be active for FOUR DAYS from the post time of this post (not the edit time). We would normally do three days like last time, but you get an extra day for Christmas. Don't forget, and make your vote count.

If another tie occurs, I will prepare another coin flip.

GO!
[close]

RESULTS:

Spoiler
Chrono Trigger: 8 Votes

Spoiler
Wind Waker: 14 Votes

Wind Waker it is!

[close]
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Super Mario Galaxy. For the Community Performance Project, ofc. :P
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Love live school idol festival because I want to waste a spot for my favorite game ever

Dudeman

Quote from: Dude on December 15, 2016, 08:25:22 PMLove live school idol festival because I want to waste a spot for my favorite game ever
oh okay if we're gonna be like that then I nominate The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy for its influence on the vgm genre as a whole

not really, don't include this
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Quote from: Dudeman on December 15, 2016, 08:32:07 PMI nominate The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy[/size]
skype me and we'll plan something for april 1
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Mine is actually serious, but I'm just assuming it won't win.

Maelstrom

l nominate egg Fire Emblem Awakening

mikey

Oh behalf of shadowkirby I nominate egg sonic heroes

Ok actually though I nominate league of legends because it's actually legal
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Just to keep this thing moving, I'm going to nominate Chrono Trigger.

Only 2 more to go guys, let's gooooooo!