News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

daj

Quote from: FireArrow on December 27, 2016, 11:49:34 PMIs this a real claim?
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 27, 2016, 10:04:48 PMI'm confused; what's going on here?

Ah well, this is why you shouldn't mess up in twg haha xD

Lemme defend myself a bit - I read the game thinking that you couldn't Bag (guard) Nebby, and i thought it'd make more sense for Nebby to keep hidden. So I played to attract some attention, because that takes fire off the supposedly-hidden Nebby. But it turns out I was wrong, Nebby can be guarded, and so my whole plan dieded.

If I was a wolf there would be no reason to make a ruckus out of (mis)reading the rules, and I'll come clean - I'm a human. Like, not even Nebby or Lillie. You can seer me but there's no reason to waste a good chance to kill the wolf haha.

Forgive the inexperience haha, now i got the rules and I'll play properly ^^

davy

Quote from: Dudeman on December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PMWolves cannot be Bagged; attempting to Bag a wolf wastes a Bagging spot.

Was this supposed to still be part of the game or did you mean to remove this?

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 27, 2016, 11:26:55 PMOkay, so if it isn't already obvious, Lillie should claim to Nebby and start an alliance, since she knows who that is.

The idea is, Nebby claims, Lillie claims to Nebby and then Nebby can post the Psychic results.

Chatroom: http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23NSMTWG&server=irc.mibbit.net
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: dajwxp on December 28, 2016, 12:32:49 AMAh well, this is why you shouldn't mess up in twg haha xD

etc.
I'm somewhat suspicious of daj, but then again, I was last game too. Maybe I'm just always suspicious of daj... maybe I might be onto something for once? :P

Also, is there anyone who hasn't posted yet (too tired to go through the thread right now and write down names)? I'd like to hear from everybody as soon as possible so we're not left scrambling right at the end of the phase as is unfortunately all too typical.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 28, 2016, 04:16:16 AMAlso, is there anyone who hasn't posted yet (too tired to go through the thread right now and write down names)? I'd like to hear from everybody as soon as possible so we're not left scrambling right at the end of the phase as is unfortunately all too typical.

I think Dude is the only one who hasn't posted yet.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

So the big question as of now: who is daj? If he claimed Exeggutor, that would be a wild guess, as the PMs didn't specify which Pokémon you are.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 28, 2016, 05:28:56 AMSo the big question as of now: who is daj? If he claimed Exeggutor, that would be a wild guess, as the PMs didn't specify which Pokémon you are.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke claim, seeing how exeggutor is the biggest meme among the pokemon roles.

E. Gadd Industries

Oh yeah. That, too. XD

Here are my thoughts, now that I've actually had the chance to think about this:
All but one person has posted. Now, the two wolves know each other. I don't think daj would be a wolf, then, since the other person wouldn't let him screw up that badly. UNLESS daj & Dude are both wolves. Or someone else isn't checking their inbox or daj didn't PM anything to his partner.

Granted, I'm trying to be a bit more involved in the game, but I'm still learning. Which is why I'm never good at these things.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 28, 2016, 05:46:29 AMOh yeah. That, too. XD

Here are my thoughts, now that I've actually had the chance to think about this:
All but one person has posted. Now, the two wolves know each other. I don't think daj would be a wolf, then, since the other person wouldn't let him screw up that badly. UNLESS daj & Dude are both wolves. Or someone else isn't checking their inbox or daj didn't PM anything to his partner.

Granted, I'm trying to be a bit more involved in the game, but I'm still learning. Which is why I'm never good at these things.

Wolves don't have much power over what the other says unless they wanna go over every post before they make it or something.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: FireArrow on December 28, 2016, 11:31:06 AMWolves don't have much power over what the other says unless they wanna go over every post before they make it or something.
Eh, true. That would take a while.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom