NinSunMoon: NinSheetMusic Official Friendly Semicompetitive Professional Tourney

Started by mikey, January 05, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 20, 2017, 02:59:06 PMobviously since not only echo but now you too are using greninja it's a bit late to fix any of this
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 20, 2017, 02:59:06 PMobviously since not only echo but now you too are using greninja it's a bit late to fix any of this
yes I realize that you guys have put effort into greninja
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Well, I'll take that as a go-ahead to use Greninja, then.

Final Roster:

Alolan Marowak
Scizor
Salamence
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Greninja
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Echo

Quote from: FireArrow on February 17, 2017, 03:17:01 PMDengit Echo rip me

prepare to get rekt skrub

Btw just PM whenever you're down to play. I'm free tonight if you are!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 20, 2017, 04:36:49 PMI think your logic is a bit flimsy though, obviously gren did not come from within the game otherwise you could have obtained it without the demo
the event pokemon are a lot different than a demo pokemon

I don't know if you know this, but the Greninja you get isn't transferred from the demo, it's a Mystery Gift card that's unlocked by connecting to the demo, that's why he's saying it's an event Pokemon (it's essentially a mystery gift event without a time limit).

mikey

Me vs Doc:
T79G-WWWW-WWW5-KEFS

lol, I knew I should have led with taunt.  Fortunately dragonite didn't have to be dead weight, though it was close.
unmotivated

DocDoom2

Man, I was totally zoned out during that battle! I thought Roserade was last, but there was Rhyperior as well xD
Great game none the less!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

lol, killing rhyperior with a mostly physical team is not an easy thing to do
I think we both screwed up a couple times, so they balanced out
unmotivated

DocDoom2

Yeah, I was planning to use Xurkitree against it, but that +6 Aqua Jet... xD
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Me vs. MSF:
MALG-WWWW-WWW5-L83G

I got somewhat bodied. Oh well. I'm rusty and not an expert.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

TFW you teach Return and then forget to raise happiness oh well it's k didn't need it anyways

Kudos to Dudeman for using a mono-bug team, though.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

mikey

that battle was... weird.
yeah, mono bug is gonna have some issues with stealth rock, I'd check if any of your pokemon can learn defog or rapid spin.  And you should have switched golisopod out sooner, you couldn't stop salamence from setting up and it could have been a lot worse if he hadn't used a resisted move (why?).  I didn't really notice anything else that was questionable.
MSF loses points for having 2 mega evolutions
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 25, 2017, 04:12:49 PMthat battle was... weird.
yeah, mono bug is gonna have some issues with stealth rock, I'd check if any of your pokemon can learn defog or rapid spin.  And you should have switched golisopod out sooner, you couldn't stop salamence from setting up and it could have been a lot worse if he hadn't used a resisted move (why?).  I didn't really notice anything else that was questionable.
MSF loses points for having 2 mega evolutions

Return was really weak because I forgot to raise Salamence's happiness. In hindsight, it might've done more damage than Earthquake, but after that measly damage on Golisopod I didn't want to try it again. :P Either way, the mistakes relatively balanced out since Salamence did some damage and then got KO'd.

(Also I don't know if you're actually serious on that last point, but Z-Crystals =/= Mega Stones.)

Dudeman