News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

what if questions

Started by generalmayo, July 02, 2008, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Composer #40

Quote from: PianoMan on July 13, 2008, 08:12:14 PMRite Now: Then the franchise would be overused and become crap.
Five Years: It would probably be a kickbutt game that would be even better than brawl.

He's right

What if one of the evil villains in the Nintendo or SEGA franchise came to life here?

It happens Every. Day!

generalmayo

what if a staff member changed the name of ninsheets to something else and the URL too so no one could find this site ever again?

okay okay I get it

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 14, 2008, 08:19:36 AMWhat if one of the evil villains in the Nintendo or SEGA franchise came to life here?
we would all have to become videogame characters to fight them. or launch nukes at them.

(your magic is not powerful enough for my nuclear warhead, Ganondorf!)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Palagerini

*see's meta knight on dark side...* *joins dark side*... meta knight is awesome =P. my friend would defintly be kirby... cause he's fat and would eat ppl =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

generalmayo

what if the earth became a big tear drop? :'(

okay okay I get it

Composer #40

It will be like the Tear Drop Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy.

It happens Every. Day!