Game: Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Aquarium
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zeila

It's pretty good, but you switched the font styles (italics/bold) for the composer/arranger info. Also, you used 2 layers in m4 (LH), but not in other measures. I don't think it's particularly necessary but it's just something to consider I guess

Altissimo

Quote from: Zeila on February 17, 2017, 12:50:17 PMIt's pretty good, but you switched the font styles (italics/bold) for the composer/arranger info.
lol oops, fixed

QuoteAlso, you used 2 layers in m4 (LH), but not in other measures. I don't think it's particularly necessary but it's just something to consider I guess

Eh, the actual rhythmic content of this section is slightly different, that's why. I guess it's not really so different or noticeable though so I changed it to two eighths

Latios212

The LH of the first page looks really odd and I had to listen to the original to really tell what was going on here; might I suggest separating it into layers?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Zeila on February 17, 2017, 12:50:17 PMI don't think it's particularly necessary but it's just something to consider I guess

Quote from: Latios212 on February 19, 2017, 05:26:39 PMThe LH of the first page looks really odd and I had to listen to the original to really tell what was going on here; might I suggest separating it into layers?

lol
anyway yeah youre probably right, i fixed it

Latios212

- m. 11 beat 2 - E under the A in RH
- m. 13 - the middle chord has a F# in the middle instead of a G
- Any reason you don't have the harmonies in beat 1 of 17, like you do in 16?
- m. 19 triplet - G not Gb. Same in 27.
- m. 22 sounds like there should be D#/E in those chords (RH).
- I'd recommend writing out the currently top LH layer of notes in the RH in m. 23-24. I hear that voices should be dyads, and nothing strikes on beat 3.5. Gets a bit messy in 25 but I'd still recommend putting it in just RH. Right now there's some overlap.
- Bottom tie is flipped the wrong way leading into 25.
- m. 30 - missing harmony as in 22. The following measures are fine though.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Latios212 on February 19, 2017, 08:47:19 PM- Any reason you don't have the harmonies in beat 1 of 17, like you do in 16?

not really lmao

Quote- I'd recommend writing out the currently top LH layer of notes in the RH in m. 23-24. I hear that voices should be dyads, and nothing strikes on beat 3.5. Gets a bit messy in 25 but I'd still recommend putting it in just RH. Right now there's some overlap.

I just decided to leave out the note on beat 3 of 25 because it doesn't matter that much, the other things have been fixed though

Latios212

Still need the D# in the RH of 30. In 23-24 I hear dyads, that is in the RH on top of what you have now, E-C-E and G-E-G.

Other than that, nice~

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

What happened to 23-24 - dyads

I can just get it for you, also the rest in 23 is slightly misaligned

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

And you should honestly have a D.S. and a signo back at m1 rather than a "Go to measure 1."
It's more professional and looks cleaner.

Altissimo

i think the problem was that it never did the playback right unless I did that but I could try i guess

Maelstrom