Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Pinball Land
Console: Game Boy
Title: Whispy Woods Land
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Presenting the first Kirby-spinoff game, 3rd game in the franchise, and regarded by most to be the best spinoff of the Game Boy games, Kirby's Pinball Land! Whispy's Table is the only table with a unique theme. I arranged this months ago, but started fresh just this morning. Enjoy!

Oh, and the Kirby Wiki (while not officially canon, but has strict editors) states that each "stage" is called a "table". Ignore the title of the video. There aren't many other reliable sources other than good ol' Kirby Wiki.

EDIT: Could also be called "Whispy Woods Land", according to this article.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Took another look, made some changes for playability, and changed the title to "Whispy Woods Land", according to my currently most reliable source, Kirby Wiki. If any more changes can be made, please let me know.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Thanks for making it more playable. Much better.

Some minor mistakes:
- End of m. 12 and similar: Bb-->A#
- That E in the last measure on beat 3.5 is an octave higher.
- There shouldn't be a hook at the end of the second ending line in m. 11.
- A suggestion, but it might be better to distribute a bit more space to the first system instead of the last.

Very good transcription. The above changes are in a file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydr3975l8ieo8vj/Whispy%20Woods%20Land.musx?dl=1

Other than that, I might suggest staccatos in the RH at the beginning, but it's probably hard to make it noticeable while playing so it's no big deal.

Good sheet.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Thanks for the much-appreciated feedback, Latios212! The files are now updated accordingly. :D

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot