News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[GB] Mega Man II - "Title Screen" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, February 21, 2017, 02:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man II
Console: Game Boy
Title: Title Screen
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Zeila gave me some tips, and I made some changes. Hopefully it's still playable. :)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

LeviR.star

WaluigiTime64

Yikes, those chords from 17-23 (exclud. 20) look nasty to play. You should raise the lower notes an octave (it should make thirds, which still sound good).
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 23, 2017, 09:58:22 PMYikes, those chords from 17-23 (exclud. 20) look nasty to play. You should raise the lower notes an octave (it should make thirds, which still sound good).

There, that's much better. Doesn't sound the same, but is playable.

LeviR.star

As a wise man once said...

(I'm hoping to get everything back on track here)

AmpharosAndy

I can't see anything else that needs sorting out. Seems ready to go for me :)
innit

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 11, 2017, 09:26:09 AMI can't see anything else that needs sorting out. Seems ready to go for me :)

Thanks, Andy! :D

LeviR.star

Latios212

You really... don't need to bump every few days. As I said last time, we see the submission is here and we will get to it when we get to it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Why are all the notes so high.

All the pitches are correct, good job. Some feedback about the sheet:
- Use a dotted quarter in m. 10 for consistency (like m. 2).
- Instead of having 8va then 15ma, how about just making the whole thing (up to m. 16) 15ma? (And, if so, 24 as well for continuity's sake.)
- In m. 20, I don't actually hear the lower voice playing that F half note. I'd just make it a half rest.
- For the measure layout, I'd suggest (as measures per system): 2-3-3-3-3-3-3-4. The first system needs extra space more than the last.

Nice work.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: Latios212 on March 15, 2017, 06:38:44 PMWhy are all the notes so high.
Not sure if this a serious question because the serious answer is whoever composed for this game did a god-awful job and ended up destroying everyone's ears. Do not look up the boss battle theme; you will regret it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book