ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

Ok, I'm going to take out the chorus part and Ill try to avoind the notes colision. But the rest was pretty much possible, I've played before posting it here, and it was pretty much possible... Also, just because some notes are written in the R.H/ L.H. part, doesnt mean you have to play everything with the correspondent hands, you can do hand-crossing in some parts...

Olimar12345

Might I suggest using the pedal on the long notes? Starting in measure 8 you can't hold down that low E and play the chords all with one hand...

Edit: Also the tremolo notes need to move octaves.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ALPRAS

Yes, I forgot to put the pedal, but of course those notes are meant to be released when you use the pedal...

Yes, im going to move the octaves ;)

NasiDe

Maybe the pedaled notes should be placed on a second layer?

spitllama

Hey ALPRAS, just letting you know that Bloop has already arranged this.
You're totally free to arrange what you want, but for efficiency's sake and the fact that you want to just arrange from LoZ: SS, make sure to look at this topic. It shows who's done what. This way we can hit some of those songs that no one has already completed!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bloop

GNAGNAGNA sorry

I actually need to fix my sheet of it sometime, it has some things that need to be fixed.

ALPRAS

Ok, thats no problem, Ill only make the songs I like, they could be submited or not, but Ill post and make them anyway :)

plus, the sheet is fixed!

ALPRAS

So, I've made another arrangement of another Skyward Sword song, this time, one of my favorites song of the game! I hope you enjoy, and I would like you to give your opinion!  ;)

Olimar12345

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 10, 2012, 04:43:57 PMplus, the sheet is fixed!

Not to nag, but Lord Girahims theme seems unchanged...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 15, 2012, 11:45:03 AMNot to nag, but Lord Girahims theme seems unchanged...

My mistake, I forgot to put the correct link...

Also, Three more arrangements were added to the list! (Well, two are really tiny...)

ALPRAS

2 more arrangements were added! 5 arrangements in one day!

Nana1Popo2

Welcome back, ALPRAS!!! :) Glad to see your arrangements back up and running!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Dudeman

Only because I'm a spelling stickler, "Beggining" should be spelled "Beginning."
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book