ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

ALPRAS

ALPRAS

Hello again!

I know I just come here almost twice a year, but I'm with a lot of work (was, now I'm graduated on Piano  ;D), but now that I have some free time, I decided to make some more arrangements! This time, I decided to arrange Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, since the music is awesome (unfortunately, not the game) and there's only 3 arrangements here, 2 of them mine...
Well, see ya around! :)

Sebastian

Could you do Dry Dry ruins from Mario Kart Wii please too?  :)

ALPRAS

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 16, 2013, 01:09:24 PMCould you do Dry Dry ruins from Mario Kart Wii please too?  :)

Actually, its a song that I've already worked on, but I left it incomplete, but some day I'll complete it! I love Mario Kart Wii songs, but they are very difficult to arrange :)

Sebastian

ALPRAS

Added 2 new arrangements from Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts!

"Test of Terrarium" and "Grappling with Gruntilda".

They are both pretty cool songs, but I'm trully happy with "Grappling with Gruntilda" arrangement, the music is great (probably the best version of Grunty's theme), and I spent all day writing it, gave me a lot of work!

I really would like to hear some opinions, and I really would like you to enjoy it! :)

EDIT:

Added "Willow Woods" from Conker's Pocket adventure. 3 Arrangements made today!

ALPRAS

Added a new arrangement, "The Final Fight" from Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, but this times I decided to make a Piano duet, since there was so many important material in the song!

I hope you like it! :)

Sebastian

Sebastian

ALPRAS

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 21, 2013, 12:02:00 PMWhat are you planning on arranging next?

Well, I'll stop with Banjo Kazooie for now, and I'll arrange "Dry Dry ruins" from Mario Kart Wii and also "Girahim's Final battle" from Zelda Skyward Sword :)

Sebastian

ALPRAS

After a wrist problem, here I am arranging again!
This time I've arranged a Zelda Skyward Sword, the Lord Girahim battle song.
I hope you enjoy it! :)

NasiDe

Oh no. I have been waiting for this song for so long. I am so eager to check this out and you arrange wonderfully. Thank you for sharing with us!!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Ganondorf on September 06, 2013, 02:04:41 PMOh no. I have been waiting for this song for so long. I am so eager to check this out and you arrange wonderfully. Thank you for sharing with us!!

Well, if you waited so long for it, go check it now, I really hope you like it :)

Tell what you think after hearing it! :D