News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SirIngusBingus

Excellent, you finish school today. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

Cobraroll

^Hmmm... it's reasonable to think that some kind of graduation-/finally-done-party would come first, then maybe a hangover, then arranging.

We should give him over the weekend. If there's no sign of activity by then, we can start the shouting. Or pleading.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Phyrephox

I can't download the files.  Does anyone now get sent to a page saying that the page has been marked as dangerous?  I have trend micro security.  Is it just my computer?  I was able to view the files just a few days ago, too.  (I liked the buoy base file, by the way.)

ALPRAS

Im back, 4 months after my last arrangement :)
But, theres a new problem that I have to fix: Fixing the damned bug Finale 2009.... I cant use it dont know why...

Nana1Popo2

In response to the End Title.........
:O
it's fantastic!! great job!! :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Thanks ;)
Like I said before, Ill give some priority to the requestes that I havent finished yet, but its reservated a lot of surprises in the future ;)
I hope you like them

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Ok, Ive finally decided what Arrangement should I finish, and the choosen one is...

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - "Showdown Town" (Progress: +-65%)

I promise that Ill make a BK arrangement even better than BKPianist's ones ;)

Cobraroll

What about the awesomest song from SMG, Good Egg Galaxy?

I'm waiting for a version of that, printer's ready and all.

Good luck with Banjo Kazooie, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 22, 2009, 12:56:06 PMWhat about the awesomest song from SMG, Good Egg Galaxy?

I'm waiting for a version of that, printer's ready and all.

Good luck with Banjo Kazooie, though.

Well, Its being really hard to make a good arrangement of that songsong, because, if you listen the original song, you will notice that the "left hand" will be always the same note with the same rythm, which will cause a lost of a significant quality and the magic of the of the song, translating it for piano.... But Im making the orchestration of the song :)

tatormellow

you... are... my... HERO!!!! I LOVE END TITLE!!!!  :D
do you have the original version of it? (youtube/mp3?)

ALPRAS

Quote from: tatormellow on June 27, 2009, 03:07:43 PMyou... are... my... HERO!!!! I LOVE END TITLE!!!!  :D
do you have the original version of it? (youtube/mp3?)

Lol,thanks  ;)
You can download the mp3 right in my front page. Theres the MUS, the MIDI, and the MP3 files there :)

Gooch

Just to let you know: I really do love the Gears of War Death Screen arrangement, however, it isn't quite the Rocket Waltz, so, I would recommend fixing that particular link. However, i would add the Death Screen as an individual Queue ;)

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gooch on June 27, 2009, 10:36:13 PMJust to let you know: I really do love the Gears of War Death Screen arrangement, however, it isn't quite the Rocket Waltz, so, I would recommend fixing that particular link. However, i would add the Death Screen as an individual Queue ;)

LOL, I thought I already had fixed that xD
Ill fix the soon as possible