News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

I have bad news for you.... Ufortunately, I dont have those sheets anymore, and they arent in my mediafire archive.... I guess Ill have to make them again :(

ALPRAS

Ok, since that until the next update I wont be capable to bring a new SMG arrangement, I want to put the next arrangements to be submited:

StarFox Adventures - Mamoth Ride

LoZ: Twilight Princess - Illia's Theme

I still have to format some stuff so just wait until I fex them

KefkaticFanatic

Both submissions need updated website addresses, and you should remove the staccato notes at the end of slurs as that's a given with the end of the slur.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Whats a slur?  :-[ I dont remember what is it, and I couldnt traslate it...

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 25, 2009, 05:55:40 AMWhats a slur?  :-[ I dont remember what is it, and I couldnt traslate it...

its used to tie more than two notes together. (so if u were to play them manually, u wouldnt tongue each one, just play the notes in order. They sound smoother this way)

heres what it looks like in Finale:
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

But it's different than a tie.  It's the one that makes all the notes within it played smootly, while a tie makes more than one note be held as one.  And that was explained terribly.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 25, 2009, 09:25:00 AMBut it's different than a tie.  It's the one that makes all the notes within it played smootly, while a tie makes more than one note be held as one.  And that was explained terribly.

i know its different than a tie, which is why i said "more than two notes."
and yes, im not the best at explaining things.

KefkaticFanatic

I meant my own explanation as well :P

I just wanted to clarify it was different because you used the term tie to describe it.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 25, 2009, 09:44:06 AMI meant my own explanation as well :P

I just wanted to clarify it was different because you used the term tie to describe it.

haha, ok

ya, i wasnt sure what else to put.  :P

ALPRAS

ahhh.. Now I know what you mean :P
But the staccatos in the last notes really exists, if you listen the MP3. Its not because I want to finish the slur. Its because the last note is really staccato 

KefkaticFanatic

As in MORE staccato than the notes at the end of the other slurs?  If so, then you're fine.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Ah.  I was too lazy to look up the original song. :P

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

LOL, yeah. Im too lazy to make new arrangements, so Im submitting old arrangements...

WiiMan96

Ah, Mr. ALPRAS. Just wondering, how's Count Bleck's Theme and Honeyhive Galaxy going?  ;)