News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

Slowly, but they moving forward.
But Im realy sorry, but Ill only be able to publish something new in September, since Im going to be far from my laptop  :-\ :-\

WiiMan96

Damn. Well, you enjoy yourself somewhere that is far away from your laptop. Yeah, that's right. You enjoy Tunisia. ;D

I'll be looking forward to it.

ALPRAS

Well, Im sure is not Tunisia xD
Im going to a place (here, in PT) with a huuuuuge beach, tons of bars, lots of girls and discos so I think Ill have some fun :P
But relax because I have great plans after that 

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 31, 2009, 06:25:21 PMIm going to a place (here, in PT) with a huuuuuge beach, tons of bars, lots of girls and discos so I think Ill have some fun :P

What, aren't those plans great enough?

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on August 29, 2009, 09:24:25 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 31, 2009, 06:25:21 PMIm going to a place (here, in PT) with a huuuuuge beach, tons of bars, lots of girls and discos so I think Ill have some fun :P

What, aren't those plans great enough?

Those are my vacation plans. The great plans that I was promise are the arranging plans :P
Btw, Ive returned from vacations, so Ill start thise great plans today! :D

ALPRAS

After another 2 months, Ive arranged another SMG song (and this arrangement is very good!) named "Into the galaxy" (It was a requested song). I hope you enjoy it!
Ive also created a new section named "Replacement Submission", with the objective of arranging songs that are already in the site, to replace them (of course, if they are better than the others that are already submited :P)

See ya around!  ;)

dahans

As usual great arrangment! In my opinion it's pretty difficult to arrange an orchestral piece, well done!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

dahans

Good to know. First of all I want you to have a look at my arrangments :D. Secondly I want you to keep on arranging, since the previous arrangments were brilliant!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

ALPRAS! Woo! Happy Birthday! Do you think you could check out my arrangements too? ;D It's gonna be in Home-made comps, then Universe-X's Compositions. They're just remixes, but pretty good, imo.

I'll try to get the "sound" of Beach Bowl done soon, as in, I'll only get what it sounds like on piano, no sheets. :-\

ALPRAS

universe-X

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BAAAACK!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

KHRZ

HOLY YES!!!

Probably don't wanna do this one first, but think you can make the ending theme? (Played your ending theme of SMG1, really great)

ALPRAS

Actually, I was thinking about starting with Bowser Jr. Fiery Flotilla, and others, to get back in shape :P Then I could try that! :D

The Deku Trombonist

Good to see you're back ALPRAS!

You might want to check around the submission forum first before choosing something to arrange, quite a few people have already started on SMG2 songs.