Melody III
[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Staff Credits"
Timestamp: 0:12 - 0:19
# of Correct Guesses: 1 (Yug_Guy)
[close]
Melody V
[SNES] Kirby's Dream Land 3 - "Sand Canyon 1"
Timestamp: 0:12 - 0:24
# of Correct Guesses: 2 (Latios212, LeviR.star)
[close]
Melody X
[SNES] Secret of Mana - "Into the Thick of It"
Timestamp: 0:07 - 0:20
# of Correct Guesses: 2 (dudeman, Yug_Guy)
[close]

Well I'm sad
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Well, I guess I wouldn't have known any of the rest of them after all. Congrats, Maelstrom!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Dagnabbit, I thought Melody V sounded familiar, and I definitely guessed the game series right. I was unable to figure out which song it was in time, though.

(As an aside, this song is from the same series and has some similarities in melody. Stuff like this is probably how I can guess series but not song name:)

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dekkadeci on May 06, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

Hey, this is my hardest arrangement! Quite an achievement, if I do say so myself.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ThatHiddenCharacter

Can someone switch with me? I completely forgot it was my turn today and I don't have anything ready.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Maelstrom

Dudeman

If nobody else is ready to go, I can spruce up mine and have it ready to go by this evening (PST) or tomorrow at the latest. That could shorten the playing time though...anybody who's more prepared can absolutely post before me.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

I have mine already finished, but I went not too long ago. Unless it's fine for me to go?

Latios212

goddammit I left my mostly finished quiz on my other computer

Going down the queue, since mine's not ready yet either, Levi's busy, and Wah's isn't finished yet either. that puts Insig next in line.

So if that's alright with you Dudeman, Insig can go right ahead.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Latios212

Alrighty, the schedule's been updated. Insig will be going today, and THC will take the slot of May 15th.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

Alrighty then, here goes the Insignificant Quiz 2: Electric Boogaloo!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3gz1rpp4yqkhg75/AACGVM7i-kvzu92Cg9zELcdka?dl=0

There's 12 melodies this time, each with something that may invoke some sort of sentiment, if you've played the game before. That being said, if you guess a melody correctly, you can also guess why I added that melody, and I'll be sure to share the answers y'all give. The difficulty level might be slightly harder than my last one, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Go for it!

mastersuperfan

*sees #11*

WOULD Y'ALL STOP STEALING FROM MAH QUIZ

*sigh* Maybe I should just stop doing them in advance...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Yug_Guy

I got eight of them right off the bat, so I'm feeling pretty good right now.

InsigTurtle

I'll stop stealing your melodies when you stop stealing my heart.

Or something like that.

Anyway.
So far, nobody has made any guesses as to why I chose some of them and what sort of emotion they're supposed to evoke. You don't need to, but if you want to say something particularly quote-worthy, you can :P