[MUL] Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows - "Tango of the Troupple King" by Zeila

Started by Zeta, March 18, 2017, 10:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

These revisions look great and I agree with all of Olimar's feedback. I only have one thing to add:
- This game was actually released in 2014, not 2015. Go ahead and update that in the copyright information.

Once this and the above stuff is fixed, I approve.

EDIT: Nvm. Mael straightened me out on it.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Sorry for butting in, but with Specter of Torment being released as a stand-alone game, wouldn't it make more sense for Plague of Shadows to be put in it's own separate category? I realize the lines here are a bit blurry in regards to what counts as its own game or not, but to me that makes the most sense.

Olimar12345

I've been thinking about this lately, and yeah I'm starting to think it would make more sense as it's own game entry.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I updated it with a few changes to the 2nd file Olimar posted (like lowering the figure at m7/others an octave or changing m8-11 to be more similar to the following measures)

edit: whoops, I forgot a tenuto sorry

Olimar12345

Sebastian

Zeta