I'm doing it!! Takeing it to the next Level!!

Started by MetroidHunter26, July 10, 2008, 11:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

So I have gathered some songs (Which I like and are Full orchestra and Band material) that I will arrange from MIDI to Wholesome Profesional Looking Sheet Music!!
 ;D

The songs

Orchestra:
Legend of Zelda Overture (Thanks Palagerini)

Full Orchestra:
Twinkle Park: Castle Theme (I got an awsome MIDI of it ;D)
Star Fox Theme (The original one)
Super Metroid Medly (I CAN'T WAIT!!)

Symphonic Band:
Brawl:(yeah pretty much the theme I made but I will tweek it some more)
Metroid Ending(WOOT!!!!)
Super Mario 64 Credits(I will arrange this for a Marching Band kinda of style ;D)

Percusion Ensemble:
Credits Super Mario 64 (If I couldn't make the Symphonic one good enough and it DOES make a great percusion only song)

Palagerini

cool.... u did a real good job on the brawl band thing so u should do good on these too... if i could make a suggestion then a legend of zelda medly would be cool for orchestra (or band)... there's alot of good songs for them...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Palagerini on July 10, 2008, 11:11:02 AMcool.... u did a real good job on the brawl band thing so u should do good on these too... if i could make a suggestion then a legend of zelda medly would be cool for orchestra (or band)... there's alot of good songs for them...
Ooh!! I forgot about LoZ I think the Strings would like that ;D

Palagerini

also there's quite a few songs for donkey kong that are like percussion only.. some yoshi too... but yea.. if u look at some of the games soundtracks you'll notice that each game is unique for certain instruments and stuff... like kirby games (well alot of them) have alot of brass.... legend of zelda has alot of woodwinds... and etc... =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Composer #40

This takes an enormous amount of time. This is going to make me do some now.  :D

It happens Every. Day!

MetroidHunter26

I can usually do some in a week or so but that's if  I REALY set my goal into it but I always come up short >__<

Tranzlater

Looking good! I personally am a Metroid fan and can't wait for the metroid pieces! However I did find the metroid ending theme sheet music online and re-arranged it into finale, then kinda tried to orchestralise it... and it kinda sounds rubbish, as I only have finale notepad =/
Good luck, anyways.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.