News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

This game works largely the same as Cards Against Humanity.
Each person must try to post the funniest answer to a question (or fill in the blank thingy) they can.
After 3 people have posted their answers the fourth person will decide which is the funniest answer and post the new question or fill in the blank thingy.
We'll do it this way.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 02, 2017, 12:12:59 AMWouldn't it be better for any amount of people to pull out a white card, with the person who asked the question being the card czar? Makes more sense to me at least. Also the next card czar would be the person who won the previous round.
Each card czar must wait for a minimum of three responses.

First question?
What is on the dark side of the Moon?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PMAfter 3 people have posted their answers the fourth person will decide which is the funniest answer and post the new question or fill in the blank thingy.
If you posted one of the 3 answers for any given round you cannot decide the winner of that round.
Wouldn't it be better for any amount of people to pull out a white card, with the person who asked the question being the card czar? Makes more sense to me at least. Also the next card czar would be the person who won the previous round.

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PMWhat is on the dark side of the Moon?
Spoiler
The finest cheese in the universe.
[close]
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

Spoiler
JOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHN CEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Spoiler
No, really! You can't see him!
[close]
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 02, 2017, 12:12:59 AMWouldn't it be better for any amount of people to pull out a white card, with the person who asked the question being the card czar? Makes more sense to me at least. Also the next card czar would be the person who won the previous round.
Are we doing this or should I announce a winner?
innit

Dudeman

If it was me, I'd do this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

So do I post a question now?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

Noice.

One things Steve Jobs has done that I'll never be able to is ________.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 02, 2017, 02:28:03 PMOne things Steve Jobs has done that I'll never be able to is ________.
Spoiler
start a war every time a computer product is mentioned.
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

What is the greatest mystery of the nineteenth century?

(Somebody else choose the winner because I'm going to sleep now)
innit