News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon

Started by SlowPokemon, June 06, 2017, 07:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of these games' announcement?

I'm really excited!
I'm cautiously optimistic.
I'm still undecided.
I think it sounds pretty stupid.
I'm angry about it.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 06, 2017, 12:55:03 PMUnpopular opinion: Lillie is annoying at the beginning, kind of okay in the second half, but at no point is she anywhere as good as Hau

Ha
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

InsigTurtle

So, uh, I'm still at the first town in my copy of Moon, so... How far am I from the end of the game? Should I even finish it before picking up this one?

Nebbles

I'm waiting to be impressed by this. It better show some good stuff at E3.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, at least it's better than "Pokemon SunSun" and "Pokemon MoonMoon."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Seems dumb

Nobody saw that opinion coming
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I agree with you until GF can convince me otherwise.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dekkadeci

Yup, Gen 7 still seems like Rush Job Generation to me. Admittedly, the time gap between Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Ultra Sun is actually about the same as between Pokemon Black and Pokemon Black 2 (unlike the 2 years between Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Platinum), but Gen 7 still seems rushed and smaller than average (and I still have a niggling feeling that Gen 7 was rushed ahead partially because Game Freak couldn't implement Zygarde formes in Gen 6).

Guess the "alternate timeline" theories are putting a kibosh to my sequel storyline speculation that Gladion will be chasing Necrozma as the new Aether Foundation president. On the other hand, now I can speculate that Necrozma has gone conveniently missing and that Ultra Beasts are likely even stranger than previously thought if they (or at least the honorary members) can fuse with each other...

Please let that "expanded Pokédex" contain new Pokédex entries for pre-Gen 7 legendaries...

daj

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 06, 2017, 12:55:03 PMUnpopular opinion: Lillie is annoying at the beginning, kind of okay in the second half, but at no point is she anywhere as good as Hau

braix lets kill this guy tonight

~

I still want my Gen 4 remakes though </3

cashwarrior1

I think gen 7 is both amazing and a disappointment.

Altissimo

Nebbles

This is the first time the announcement of a Pokemon game has left me like this, tbh. It's... upsetting.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

New poll.

Also, I hope the fossil maniac guy has a full theme park now 😂
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

If someone had to be gay I think hau would be

He's pretty fun to be around ingame imo
unmotivated