[DELETED] [WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "The Bullet Bill Express" by SombreroGuy123

Started by Zeta, June 08, 2017, 04:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario 3D World
Console: Wii U
Title: The Bullet Bill Express
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: SombreroGuy123

Sebastian

Sorry for the late response!
You've got a pretty good arrangement here. This arrangement seems to be doing a little too much. I believe it should be more pianistic. You think you could simplify the right hand some more? An idea that the Updaters have is to put the eighth notes in the left hand and devote the right hand solely to the melody.

SombreroGuy123

I think putting the eighth notes in the other hand would just lead to more complexity in this case, so I tried to make the R.H. voice more simple by just separating them from the melody notes.

Sebastian

Frankly, it doesn't feel very pianistic to me this way. I, for one, wouldn't enjoy playing a piano solo if it was arranged like this. It's awkward in some spots in my opinion. I still recommend moving the eighth notes to the left hand and...maybe you could expound upon the right hand once the eighth notes are moved to the right hand.

Olimar12345

I would have to agree. It would relieve the RH to focus on the melody, which is ultimately more important that the repeated eighth notes.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Deleted for inactivity. Feel free to resubmit once you respond to the feedback. : )