News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Super Mario Odyssey

Started by E. Gadd Industries, June 13, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

There's so many goodies and references stuffed into this game... ahhh...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DocDoom2

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 13, 2017, 04:57:42 PMDid anyone notice the Mario Paint and Yoshi's Cookie costumes, or the early 80s Pauline and Donkey Kong graffiti?
I love that they put the reference to the original Mario sprite from Donkey Kong with the red overalls and blue shirt!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

SlowPokemon

Even beyond Odyssey, that was such a good direct. It's unreal how many games will be out within a month that I want to buy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Mario has nipples.

I didn't need to know that.

E. Gadd Industries

As time whittles away leading to the game's release, what're your thoughts of what we've seen?
(It releases the 27th in the US! Not sure about elsewhere, sorry!)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

PKBT

Hoooo boy, only 4 days left.

And apparently leaks and spoilers (!) are already about, so y'all best keep your eyes peeled shut if you want to save the surprises for yourself.

E. Gadd Industries

I actually just now saw SMG4 ranting about that on Twitter. Bleh. I'm trying to avoid any and all spoilers, but the TV commercial looked amazing! It's gonna be a long 4 days :P
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Yeah I swore off trailers and pre-release knowledge a while back. I don't want to risk the next Super Mario 64 being spoiled for me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 23, 2017, 05:57:00 AMthe next Super Mario 64

Itz gunna be huge

The problem with my parents, though, is that they hate it when I ask them to order games for me between holidays, even though I pay. So it looks like I won't be asking for Odyssey until Christmas.

Good news, though! There are still a bunch of games I haven't beaten yet; Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Super Mario Advance 2 & 3, Sonic Mania, Mega Man 7, 8, & 10, Mega Man X1-6, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64 DS, etc. I have plenty to do with my free time, and I should have plenty of it once the musical's over.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: LeviR.star on October 23, 2017, 07:35:56 AMThere are still a bunch of games I haven't beaten yet Super Mario Sunshine
This is an issue!!!!!!!!
Same thing with not being able to get Odyssey, but you can't do much about that (unless you don't have a copy of Sunshine)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

I've been putting off finishing X1. I keep getting to the first Sigma phase and dying. And when I pause it and leave the room, my dad comes in and turns the GameCube off. If X1 had a decent password system I could start at the beginning of any Sigma stage and this wouldn't be an issue.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

EFitTrainr

I just finished preloading Odyssey on my Switch so I can start at 8pm tomorrow!!
So stoked.
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

Ahhhhhhh!!!! It's so close and I can't wait!!!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Does anyone know
Easter egg-ish spoiler
if the song that plays when you jump on the Odyssey Globe is a reference to anything?
[close]
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]