News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Which is better: Harry Potter movies or Harry Potter books?

Started by SuperFireKirby, July 14, 2008, 07:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Same thing as the subject.

The Movies
5 (12.5%)
The Books
30 (75%)
They Both Suck
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Gooch

Nana1Popo2

ive heard they're going to remake the first 3 harry potter movies cuz apparently they sucked.......i think they were all right, i mean what do u want for that time?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Gooch

Personally, the Potter movies truly did suck, and i think that they would suck even more if they remade them and no one would watch them because they would need a new kid, and Daniel Radcliff is obviously too old to play a 12-year old or however old he's supposed to be.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gooch on August 02, 2008, 08:45:18 AMPersonally, the Potter movies truly did suck, and i think that they would suck even more if they remade them and no one would watch them because they would need a new kid, and Daniel Radcliff is obviously too old to play a 12-year old or however old he's supposed to be.
actually, daniel radcliff is um, 20.... i think...  im not sure, its just what i heard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Gooch on August 01, 2008, 07:37:59 PM(btw, i dont remember the names of the places) but they also didn't put in the place with the extremely harsh winds that like ripped Saphira's wings. Its all just totally off.

I'm almost positive that was after they bought the horses and went out the forest to te plains. But I could be wrong. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 02, 2008, 10:26:14 AM
Quote from: Gooch on August 02, 2008, 08:45:18 AMPersonally, the Potter movies truly did suck, and i think that they would suck even more if they remade them and no one would watch them because they would need a new kid, and Daniel Radcliff is obviously too old to play a 12-year old or however old he's supposed to be.
actually, daniel radcliff is um, 20.... i think...  im not sure, its just what i heard

I wasn't talking about Daniel Radcliff, i was talking about Harry Potter being 12 in the first movie/book, otherwise it would be illegal for Danny-Boy to be doin the stuff hes doin *cough* naked pictures *cough*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 02, 2008, 10:26:14 AM
*coughcough*lotsofmake-up*coughcough*

They're budget's gotta be dangerously low now.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SuperFireKirby

100 million dollars spent on Radcliff's make- up. 1 quarter on the quality of the actual film.

Brawler4Ever

SuperFireKirby

I hear J.K. Rowling making a new book called Harry Potter and The Giant Mountain of Money.

PseudoMario16

are they seriously remaking the first 3 movies cuz they sucked??? thats gotta be a slap in the face for the people who worked on those movies...
anyway
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 02, 2008, 03:53:21 PM100 million dollars spent on Radcliff's make- up. 1 quarter on the quality of the actual film.
thats insane....

Brawler4Ever

15 votes for the books. 0 for the movies(as of now, anyway).

I find that funny.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 06, 2008, 09:04:55 PM15 votes for the books. 0 for the movies(as of now, anyway).

I find that funny.
lol yeah. it makes sense though