Trasdegi's arrangements - Updated download link

Started by Trasdegi, August 04, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trasdegi

Here is an updated Sad Story, rewritten in C minor, because it didn't make any sense as it was up to now.

----Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia----

"Sad Story":
[PDF][MUS][MID][MSCZ][Original][Youtube]

Trasdegi

Here is one more arrangement!

----Pokémon Black 2----

"Black Tower Entrance":
[PDF][MUS][MID][MSCZ][Original][YouTube]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Hello! I'm so happy that you're doing some Ranger arrangements! Several years ago, I really wanted to add more Ranger sheets to the site, but then I stopped arranging. So, it's exciting to see the work you've done!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Trasdegi

Aw, thanks! It's always nice to know than there is people who like what I do. And yes, I really hope to add more ranger sheets!

Trasdegi

Here is my try at TV station, this one have sooo much layers...

----Pokémon Diamond / Pearl----

"TV Station":

Trasdegi

For this one, I tried something new: a percussion track for the last measures, wich would otherwise be empty. I might do this again in the future.

----Pokémon Ranger----

"Sekra Range":

FiveNineSquared

Quote from: Trasdegi on October 08, 2017, 10:40:03 AM----Pokémon Ranger----

"Sekra Range":

I felt like maybe you could've probably added the lower bass in the original to the first beat of each bar in this, because when a note finally plays at m21 on the first beat if feels like the previous bar's been chopped off a quaver. Otherwise, this one's pretty good! (I've never played Ranger before so maybe it doesn't sound as awkward when you know when the onbeats are).

Trasdegi

Quote from: FiveNineSquared on October 11, 2017, 04:10:34 AMI felt like maybe you could've probably added the lower bass in the original to the first beat of each bar in this, because when a note finally plays at m21 on the first beat if feels like the previous bar's been chopped off a quaver. Otherwise, this one's pretty good! (I've never played Ranger before so maybe it doesn't sound as awkward when you know when the onbeats are).

Hmm, I'll see what I can do with that. Thanks for the suggestion! Anyway...

New arrangement!

----Animal Crossing: Wild World----

"3AM":

Trasdegi

Quote from: FiveNineSquared on October 11, 2017, 04:10:34 AMI felt like maybe you could've probably added the lower bass in the original to the first beat of each bar in this, because when a note finally plays at m21 on the first beat if feels like the previous bar's been chopped off a quaver. Otherwise, this one's pretty good! (I've never played Ranger before so maybe it doesn't sound as awkward when you know when the onbeats are).

I added it!

----Pokémon Ranger----

"Sekra Range":

Trasdegi