News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

twg xcv: nothing special

Started by Olimar12345, August 28, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Oh, and Brainy pulled the "Idc if you kill me, btw" card last game and he was a wolf. Not sure how that compares with THC's sentiments.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I don't like thcs response to the vote on him

At this point it looks like that's who we're voting for and I'm going to wait for cardflip to say anything else

E gadd, it varies from person to person but this seems more wolfy to me
unmotivated

mikey

Hmm that's actually an insta

But congrats on the clean wagon guys
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 31, 2017, 04:50:30 AME gadd, it varies from person to person but this seems more wolfy to me
Like in general or for THC specifically?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I'm an example of someone who does it as a human, but thcs more nonchalant behavior isn't what I'd expect if he did play the don't lynch me card
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Alright. That's helpful to know
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 31, 2017, 04:56:50 AMI'm an example of someone who does it as a human, but thcs more nonchalant behavior isn't what I'd expect if he did play the don't lynch me card
I didn't understand a word of that. It doesn't really matter, at this point I know I'm getting lynched and there's nothing I can do to change it. I'm the kind of person who's bad at telling the truth. Half the time I come across as lying even when I'm not. But I really don't care, it's one less thing I have to worry about.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BrainyLucario

Actually.....I may change my vote to E. Gadd
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Won't believe it until Olimar posts the official post

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

twg xcv: nothing special

2 wolves, 6 humans. the wolves kill one player per night via pm and everybody votes on lynches during the day. this game has cardflips.

roles

1. wolf
2. wolf
3. human
4. human
5. human
6. human
7. human
8. human

players

1. davy
2. Trasdegi
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. NocturneOfShadow
5. E. Gadd Industries
6. BrainyLucario
7. ThatHiddenCharacter
8. mastersuperfan

role pms:
you're a wolf. your partner is ______. try to kill humans.

you're a human. try to hunt some wolves.
[close]

day 1 has ended. ThatHiddenCharacter was insta'd four hours ago. it is now night 2. night 2 ends 24 hours from now
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

I had a feeling....hence why I attempted to change my vote. I also have a bad feeling that the wolves may be extremely smart and deceptive this game. So here's a little collection of my opinions of everyone.

Noc: I'm getting both human vibes and wolf vibes. I've learned a thing or two since last game and have come to realize that wolves can also be strong human actors. Hence my suspicion. Noc did push a vote for E. Gadd due to a rather minor thing. I did the same for THC but look how that turned out.

MSF: Same as Noc. Except they agreed with me about THC

BDS- I'm Not able to put you in a group, mostly because your posts are as Noc calls them "Fluff" You also don't take as active of a role if you have a special role, see last game for proof. When that happens you go behind the scenes. Which is why your more Wolfy looking than both Noc and Msf

Tras- I'm not gonna label you a pure wolf either. THC's mislynch due to him being mostly just new and busy with school starting. You did vote for E. Gadd instead of taking the easy THC bandwagon. Which is why you're not at the bottom of my trust list

E. Gadd- Noc's suspicion about you makes you pretty low, considering how good he can pinpoint things and his experience with TWG. I get your vote for THC was kind of a life or death situation where it made no sense to vote for yourself or anyone else at that point because your vote would just be wasted and give you more enemies. I was going to change by vote to you but the insta happened too soon for that to happen.

So basically, I don't trust any of you but this is the order I would trust you in.

I'm not making anyone pure town, so please people. Stop labeling me as strong town. Labeling people as someone you believe is town and not ever thinking they're a wolf is askin for trouble. For this reason I'm scared of both MSF and  Noc, mostly because they're part of the backbone of the human team. If they're wolves then the humans are screwed. I know we're all three in the wolve's eyesight right now if they aren't though. And if they are the wolves,  then God help the humans.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 31, 2017, 09:16:10 AMI had a feeling....hence why I attempted to change my vote. I also have a bad feeling that the wolves may be extremely smart and deceptive this game.

E. Gadd- Noc's suspicion about you makes you pretty low, considering how good he can pinpoint things and his experience with TWG. I get your vote for THC was kind of a life or death situation where it made no sense to vote for yourself or anyone else at that point because your vote would just be wasted and give you more enemies. I was going to change by vote to you but the insta happened too soon for that to happen.

I'm not making anyone pure town, so please people. Stop labeling me as strong town. Labeling people as someone you believe is town and not ever thinking they're a wolf is askin for trouble. For this reason I'm scared of both MSF and  Noc, mostly because they're part of the backbone of the human team. If they're wolves then the humans are screwed. I know we're all three in the wolve's eyesight right now if they aren't though. And if they are the wolves,  then God help the humans.
1. See bold: exactly why I'm not a wolf.
2. I literally said it was a self-preservation vote, you can't tell me you wouldn't've done the same thing if you were in my situation.
3. Brainy is woof then (kidding!)
4. One thing I can't get past:
You trust Noc's judgement, but you don't trust Noc... that doesn't add up?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

While logically I think it's often not a good move, if if the night kill plays out how I think it will tonight I'm more or less fine with staying on e gadd.  The problem is that if the wagon ended up being between two humans we go into lylo tomorrow.

So tomorrow I for sure would not lynch brainy.  Outside of his poor attempt at dumbtell, he's been playing very well this game and I'm actually reasonably impressed with how he's been playing, so gj brainy, honestly.

I would also not lynch me.

Yes, tras is inactive, but he was last game too and I think he ends up being human here.

Msf I'm still reading town because of his early post, and while it seems he's fairly busy irl he's making a concerted effort to play.  He could absolutely be a wolf though since all I'm comparing it on is that.

I have a problem with BDS and his fluff, but he's more or less playing his normal game.

I'm sticking to how I think about e gadd.  I think he was a much better target than thc, but given how thc acted I can't blame us for mislunching him.

So in a nutshell that's why I'd prefer to go after e gadd again tomorrow rather than reevaluate with the context that thc is human.  Again, not super logical I think but it seems right to me in this case
unmotivated