News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

twg xcv: nothing special

Started by Olimar12345, August 28, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 31, 2017, 10:08:43 AM1. See bold: exactly why I'm not a wolf.
2. I literally said it was a self-preservation vote, you can't tell me you wouldn't've done the same thing if you were in my situation.
3. Brainy is woof then (kidding!)
4. One thing I can't get past:
You trust Noc's judgement, but you don't trust Noc... that doesn't add up?
well, to be fair, wolves know who is and isn't human, so if I was a wolf most of my town reads would be town ye?
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 31, 2017, 10:16:36 AMwell, to be fair, wolves know who is and isn't human, so if I was a wolf most of my town reads would be town ye?
I think I'm going to trust you Noc. I honestly find you least scummy
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

i have a problem with the fact that people seem to be ignoring the post mentioning how busy i am
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Mostly pointing fingers at Brainy, E. Gadd, and Noc. Of Brainy/E. Gadd, I'm not sure which is the human follower and which isn't. :-\

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

So you think one between e gadd and brainy is a wolf?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And possibly you, as well. I think the THC lynch provided a lot of telling information. More thoughts (probably) when I'm on a computer.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Please do, I think the thc flip was rather lacking in information
unmotivated

mikey

Poking BDS and rereading thread
unmotivated

Olimar12345

correction: the phase will end in roughly 15 hours to accommodate for the insta.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 31, 2017, 04:19:29 PMAnd possibly you, as well. I think the THC lynch provided a lot of telling information. More thoughts (probably) when I'm on a computer.
I'm probably going to die tonight, so be suspicious of while you still can. If I don't get killed I'll be suprised.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

I think the wolfing tonight will provide some very important information. As to what that information will be, I'm not all that certain at the given moment.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

There's a lot of slightly wolfy stuff going on but I can't really organize my thoughts without a computer
Basically, tras is likely to be town because everyone is scum reading him, so I'm slotting him as town

E gadd hasn't really done anything to make me think "yeah this is a post town would make", so I definitely need to hear more from him.  He's super likely to be a partner with the largest number of players, so I need to go back and look at his reads after night flip

Msf can be a wolf sometimes.  I'm looking at his interactions with e gadd here and they slightly bother me.  Flipflopping between maybe he is, maybe he isn't.  If msf is a wolf I think he's either partners with e gadd or changed his mind after his partner told him something.  The first is much more likely, but being human is just more likely than that.  The problem is his background in town of Salem and epicmafia where vanilla games just don't exist, so that could explain the discrepancy here.  Definitely not who we should be lynching tomorrow.

Brainy- brainy is an enigma.  This is the objectively best play I've seen from him with the exception of his dumbtell.  His suspicion breakdown post displays a human sense of paranoia but the end seems embellished wolfily.  He doesn't really have any good partners, but he's definitely incompatible with e gadd if e gadd does end up being a wolf.  Overall we have to move forward trusting he's human.

I'm like really tired and I feel like I'm missing something

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Also, what are you wanting to hear from me?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Uhhh how about you dissect brainy since you're familiar with him

Look at all of his posts and tell us what's normal and what's not
unmotivated