News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Kirby Wii Discussion

Started by SuperFireKirby, July 15, 2008, 09:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

As some know Kirby is coming to the Wii. The game was originally for Gamecube but now it's gonna be on the Wii! Let the discussion begin!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

Shiny Boy

I heard a rumor it existed, and then a rumor it was canceled. Just like Metroid Dread.
And Wikipedia doesn't count here.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

SuperFireKirby

Sorry about that. Here's the link to the game play trailer.Oh and it was cancled for gamecube back in 05, and they decide to move it to the Wii.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ILXkySK95po

Here's the article off of gamesradar.com(aka cheatplanet). Kirby Wii is on the bottom half of the page.

http://www.gamesradar.com/wii/f/nintendos-big-secret/a-200805199468909087/p-4

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

gremhiilzoone

I really don't belive "this" game will be lauched on wii. I think they will do another game diferent from the old kirby games. If they wanted to realese the game on wii they would have did it sooner, like Super Paper Mario was...
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

SuperFireKirby

Dude, did you read the article? It was originally being made for gamecube, but when Nintendo realized that no one played the gamecube anymore they took it back and redid it for Wii. It's supposed to be realeased in Japan this winter. They probably put in parts to the game that make it interactive like the Wii is supposed to be. And why not have keep Kirby the way it has always been? Don't you realize that all the old Kirby games were great?(not counting Kirby Air ride) :P The only thing i'd like to see different in this game is make it long. Also the multiplayer feature that is going to be in it will ROCK MY SOCKS. :D

blah54

i guess it'd be nice to see a 3D kirby game... but it seems that many of nintendo's secondary series (mario, zelda, pokemon aside), are being ignored, especially some of the older ones like starfox, donkey kong, f-zero, and along with kirby of course...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

SuperFireKirby

F-zero is coming to the Wii( don't know when though).  But Kirby really has'nt been ignored. They've had three on DS so far( Squeak Squad, Canvas Curse, and Super Star Ultra). So Kirby really has only been ignored as a console game.

Jedesyus

I hope there is a bullshit load of ability combos - just like Kirby 64

Fridge Kirby ftw!

SuperFireKirby

I lved the ability combonations in Kirby 64, if they don't do it this time then they would be making a big mistake. But then again Nintendo always makes big mistakes.

Gooch

The one thing that i want to see in this world (besides jesus and he's several billion notches above all else) is for a Kirby console game to be massive like a Legend of Zelda game. Kirby games are always insanely short and almost takes the fun out of it.

SuperFireKirby

The Crystal Shards wasn't that short. But your right, they need to make the levels longer and put a crap load them in it. But they need to make it where their other things you can do besides the mini-games. Like in most games, they need to put something in there that gets you side tracked from the main game but can still help. Like an entire Kirby world that you can explore. But then again most of my dreams never come true.'sighs'

Gooch

i think i beat the Crystal shards in one 2 hour sitting (and i got most of the shards in that time, i couldn't find like 5 of them)

generalmayo

i generally think that this kirby on the wii is fake. this looks exactly like gamecube graphics and it also looks like the game cube vid too

okay okay I get it

SuperFireKirby

Dude. Twilight Pricess graphics are no different on the gamecube than they are on the Wii. Think about it.