The Werewolf Game I: The Incident in the Mushroom Kingdom

Started by Nakah, July 15, 2008, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Zombie

Oh, crap. I just looked back at the posts, and I meant to vote for Dude. Your names confuse me! I'll explain more after the night.

Super Zombie

Well, I guess I'll just take my chances tonight. I think Dekudude was telling the truth. I think Dude is a wolf, and I think we have to kill Dude to be sure. They were both voting for each other, so one of them is probably a wolf, and I think Dude was. We should kill Dude. I don't think DaveytheRebel is a wolf, because he's leaving for a while, and that wouldn't really work in the game, but more importantly, he was supposedly thinking I was a wolf, which wouldn't make sense for a wolf to pretend to do if I was being used by them. So I'm going to vote for Dude. If I'm killed this time (I wouldn't suspect to be, but I don't know), then it was because I was talking against Dude, and thus you should lynch him! Also, why would I be a wolf? I signed up late, but Nakah still let me in. He had already set up the people's roles, so he just made me an extra human.

Nakah

I accepted you and added you into the random.org numbers at the same time as everyone else. Everyone is on an equal level while playing.

Super Zombie

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Okeedokee then. I guess I jumped to conclusions... Just like in Office Space!

Davey

Don't forget to vote for dude in Bold. *Is not voting just a reminder*

I don't play this game how you think. I get rid of the people I know for a fact that I know are werewolfs.

Vote for Dude people, I can reveal more as time passes but if you don't kill him off now, Many more people you trust, like me hopefully, are going to die off. I'll say this. The Guardian is still alive. Deku may or may not have told me things about people unknown to you guys (for now) but I know this for an absoulute truth,

Dude is a Wolf.

Dude

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 24, 2008, 02:11:46 AMDon't forget to vote for dude in Bold. *Is not voting just a reminder*

I don't play this game how you think. I get rid of the people I know for a fact that I know are werewolfs.

Vote for Dude people, I can reveal more as time passes but if you don't kill him off now, Many more people you trust, like me hopefully, are going to die off. I'll say this. The Guardian is still alive. Deku may or may not have told me things about people unknown to you guys (for now) but I know this for an absoulute truth,

Dude is a Wolf.

You're only voting for me cuz you hate me, it's so obvious. How do we know you're even the seer? For all we know you could be lying, which is the most likely explanation

Super Zombie

That's a horrible defense, Dude. I believe and trust DaveyTheRebel. You're a wolf! The reason I didn't put Dude in bold is because it's night, so we don't vote yet. Also, I thought you were leaving for a week.

Davey

I am, I am just taking my time. Lol, but no, I leave Sunday, and that covers the next 3 weeks.

And no dude, I don't hate you, I am trying not to pick a fight with you, and I am trying to be peaceful with you. This is a fucking game. If the objective for us Humans is to eliminate the wolfs, then that is what I am doing. So, take a chill pill.

Also, I am forced to Raep every possible explanation that Dude had.

Dekudude was the seer. Unfortunately we lost him but we still have the guardian and he is still unknown to the wolves. Deku had a super alliance with the guardian and they decided to "change" rolls. So he would act as if he was the guardian and the actual guardian would protect him. Pretty ingenious actually. But this is good information to me. For Deku had found out the identity of a wolf.

Dude!

Nakah

Night is over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The villagers awoke yet again to another death. This time, DaveytheRebel was found with spear through his chest in the center of the village.

"I think I have a feeling who a werewolf might be." Whispered a voice to another villager.

The villagers gathered for the new day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day3. DaveytheRebel is dead. Day ends Monday at 9:00 p.m. EST

Begin.

Davey

Fuck. But doesn't this prove my point?! KILL DUDE  >:(

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Dude

So why are you all ganging up on me? The wolves can read everything here too you know; a smart wolf would take advantage of these types of things. If I actually were a wolf, I would have taken you out just so it seemed like a human actually was a wolf and was taking revenge.

I vote Super Zombie

Super Zombie

The smartest thing to do in this situation is to kill Dude, because he is the likeliest to be a wolf. Yes, Dude that did make sense, but it's most likely that you're a wolf. DaveytheRebel says you're a wolf, and then he's found with a spear through his chest. hmm...

Dude

Nakah

Note of Interest: The story is completely irrelevant to the actual game. There's a spear through his chest because of my desire not to be creative on that death because of the time in which I wrote it. The story is for pure entertainment.

Super Zombie

No duh. I was just saying that he was killed by the wolves in a better way than saying "he was killed by the wolves."