News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "Rito Village (Day)" by Nacho2420

Started by Zeta, September 21, 2017, 07:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Rito Village (Day)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nacho2420

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Hiya Nacho, good to see you back! Here's some preliminary feedback:

- The slur in the first measure is awfully close to the triplet. Might wanna nudge it up a bit.
- The mp in m. 9 should be lowered a bit.
- Everything past measure 47 should stay in 3/4. The last few systems are also pretty cramped as you jump to 8 measures in a system from 4. I would suggest either increasing the measures per system earlier in the song starting with m. 25, or (preferably) creating new systems and putting more systems on each page to avoid spilling over into page 4. (Like on my Rito Village sheet)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Let's get this on the site.

-For starters, this piece has multiple versions. Though, at first glance it seems like they aren't terribly different aside from swapping out voices. Just thought I'd mention that in case it comes up later.
-The title and subtitle are not properly aligned.
-You're missing the "Piano" text next to the first system.
-I'd recommend making the left margin 0.5, since the former is pretty wide and unused.
-The Bb's in measure 24 need to be A#'s. It's D aug (serving as a substitute for V7).
-The biggest thing is that the introduction doesn't have all of these key centers that you have notated. I would recommend making measure 1-24 with no key signature. It's actually easier to read that way.
-The last eighth note in measure 47 (LH) needs to be a fourth line F.
-The dotted quarter note in 48 (LH) needs to be an F, not an Ab.
-The F natural in measure 48 (RH) needs to be an Fb.
-The eighth note G in measure 34 (LH) should be a fifth line Ab.
-I would add an Ab under the Eb half note in the LH at measure 46, since the piano can't crescendo that long note like it should.
-On that topic, 43-46 desperately needs to crescendo.
-47 should be louder in volume, then it should back off in the next measure.
-The rhythm in the second layer (RH) in measure 53 is wrong.
-RH 57 is missing the melody.
-RH 61 layer 2 has an incorrect rhythm.
-I would suggest using a line to show that the melody is moving from one hand to another in bars 55-56.
-61 needs to crescendo into 65, then it needs to back off before the repeat.

I have created a version of this arrangement that contains all of the changes listed above. Feel free to use it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gun8595l3hxu8od/The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda%20Breath%20of%20the%20Wild%20-%20Rito%20Village%20Day12345.mus?dl=1

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

nacho2420

Thanks for the changes Olimar! Upon physically playing through the arrangement on piano, I realized the first and fifth measure needed to break into two hands, so I split them. Also, I forgot the C should be Cb in the left hand of measure 48. Everything else I left as you edited it. Hope it's all good to go

Sebastian

Zeta