News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

[NES] Dr. Mario - "Versus Victory"

Started by BlueFlameDude, July 16, 2008, 12:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

Completed and on site

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/victory.mid   (just click here once the page opens.)

please arrange someone. this song is awsome!!!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Tranzlater

Lol I might be able to... I'm not very experienced so don't keep your hopes up but I'll try.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Tranzlater

For piano? Cos if so... that may be hard 'cos it's percussion.
Probably not for long.

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Tranzlater

I'll give it a go....
Don't expect much. I'll probs get going on it when I get print music- I'll use the demo 'till I get the full version.
Probably not for long.

BlueFlameDude

BlueFlameDude

Bubbles

I did it, if youre even still here after 4 years :P. The original link doesnt work anymore, so I had to guess on the song but this was the only "victory" song I could find, so I did it.

Dr. Mario (NES)

Versus Victory
MUS MIDI PDF