News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XCVII: Heigh Ho!

Started by davy, October 02, 2017, 07:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I'm going to have to pass again. I literally have no cards that can progress us to K7 :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

Brainy is late, he skips his turn. It's now Trasdegi's turn.

Also guys, please pay a little more attention to this game. It's kinda disappointing if so many turns are getting skipped because people are not paying attention to when there turn is.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

I think the game has gone on so long that:
1: People have picked up more obligations that are keeping them busy.
2: People have stoped caring.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Probably explains why the miners have won twice in a row now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Turns are also irregular in pacing, which can surprise people sometimes...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trasdegi

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Good grief, passing has never been so popular

Dude

davy

My computer won't boot up anymore, so I'm unable to update the map or check what cards players need. Therefore, time limits will be off for now.

Also, do you guys still want to finish this round or shall we end this game early?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dude

Dudeman

I mean, I was willing to be in it until the end, but it appears that everyone is more interested in passing off their turns...

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on November 19, 2017, 10:38:31 AMI mean, I was willing to be in it until the end, but it appears that everyone is more interested in passing off their turns...

I too was/am willing to finish it. My turn passing has not been because of laziness, and I doubt that is the case with others. No map updates will seriously hinder the progress though...

Olimar12345